The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

torana355

First Grader
Premium Member
RE: Voicefromthehill

Ceagle said:
Don't think you can blame our management, if he leaves it will be because of $$$

This is exactly right, alot of players say they are not going for the money but these days its the only reason players go to another club. Its bad for the game as most players that go to another club for the money never perform as well as they did at the club that blooded them. It really dilutes the game of players that put in 100% every week.

Look at Sandow, Prince, Blair, Boyd ect, they don't give a **** how they perform for their new club as they are there for the money. For this reason if a player does not want to play at Manly let them go, as a young gun that wants to play for us will give his all for us. Foran will never be as good as he is at Manly if he does end up at the Dogs, especially without DCE.

Phantar

Bencher

Hey Claude Rains (aka Mr Invisible) - the guy's name is Greenberg...not Greenburg. You could at least get that one right.

You might have to look up a film reference source to 'get' the Claude Rains reference.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
RE: Foran - Will he ? Won't he ?

Do not respond to Mr.Invisible.
He's a very bored man. By being here he's just proving that bulldogs really want to be Sea Eagles.

ERNIE FOR NO7

Reserve Grader

[
Berkeley_Eagle said:
btw who is Keirans manager
Gavin Orr @ Pacific Sports Management.

He manages Liam & Kieran Foran and Steve Matai for Manly, but also Ben Barba and Mitch Brown for the Dogs.

[/quote]

Orr is DCE's manager. Paul Sutton is Foran's manager.

winnyason

Bencher

[edit] Wake up to yourself sunshine and read the terms and conditions of posting

Oh sorry, **** what a joke. You guys cannot ban the trolls(scumdogs) but reprimand the manly fans. Unbelievable. How about a membership fee sound like a good idea. Stop **** landing on here, or is this another strike?

[edit] you only get reprimanded when you post racist crap like you posted. Genuine trolls get banned.

conanu

Bencher

ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
[
Berkeley_Eagle said:
btw who is Keirans manager
Gavin Orr @ Pacific Sports Management.

He manages Liam & Kieran Foran and Steve Matai for Manly, but also Ben Barba and Mitch Brown for the Dogs.

Orr is DCE's manager. Paul Sutton is Foran's manager.

[/quote]

Paul Sutton is Forans Manager but he works for SFX which is George Mimis's Company.

Josh Massoud tweeted that he thought that he was going to the Dogs but now he isnt so sure. He said if its 50/50 he will stay with Manly. He had spoken to tooves today and Tooves said there will be a decision over the weekend.

wizball1973

Reserve Grader

No idea who is manager is - but it sounds like he is Des' bitch.

What a loser giving up a partnership with DCE to partner Dogkinson or those other nuffies the Mutts have.

If Foran goes, really, do we care? Move Killer - a premiership winning 5/8 to 5/8 and slot Whare into Killer's spot.

Sorted. 500k change to boot.

From his manager, Sutton:

''We're waiting for Kieran to decide what he wants to do,'' Sutton said. ''It's as simple as that. There is no favourite at this stage. We're waiting for him to say it's either 'this one' or 'that one'. Manly and the Bulldogs are the clubs that have come forward, and Kieran has just got to pick between the two.''

Sutton said his negotiations with both clubs had reached the stage where it was clear what each was prepared to offer, and that once Foran made a choice there wouldn't be much left to work out.

''We would just have to address the finer details,'' he said. ''It's a big decision, and Kieran is just taking his time. I want him to take his time, it's very important that he makes the right choice … We know what sort of money he's looking at, and what the rest of the terms are, so Kieran is well aware of what's available.

''The money would be pretty much the same, so it's about making a decision now. Hopefully, it will be soon, and we can put everything to rest, but there's no point in Kieran making a decision until he's sure.''

Aetna

Reserve Grader

A caller on Triple M said they saw Foran & Hasler at Belmore together. Ben Ikin said Foran was close to re-signing With Manly but things have changed in the last week.

Pablo

Bencher

So the money offered is about the same. If playing with his mates and loyalty were at the forefront of his mind he'd have put pen to paper by now.
He's won a comp and played for nz while at manly......... So I don't get the crap about the dogs being able to offer him more behind the scenes to help with his game. He's already at the top.....

Des must be a magician.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member

I am so over this. With an almost decrepit forward pack, I say Manly should be totally proactive and withdraw the offer this weekend. We already have one half who held a gun to our heads.

Captain Moondog

Absolute Superstar

hordernnewt said:
I am so over this. With an almost decrepit forward pack, I say Manly should be totally proactive and withdraw the offer this weekend. We already have one half who held a gun to our heads.
I agree, set a deadline, this constant speculation can't be good for team morale.

panash

Reserve Grader

Pablo said:
So the money offered is about the same. If playing with his mates and loyalty were at the forefront of his mind he'd have put pen to paper by now.
He's won a comp and played for nz while at manly......... So I don't get the crap about the dogs being able to offer him more behind the scenes to help with his game. He's already at the top.....

Des must be a magician.

people,please read this post by PABLO....
why are we here wasting our time discussing this anymore..we seem to care more than he does!!
his manger says the "money is the same " and he still hasnt signed.....what more does he want? thats disgusting.
he doesnt deserve to play for MANLY.

Frank

Bencher

Too many on here simply take everything they read on face value - and then react accordingly. I have to wonder why you all bother getting up in the morning.

WAMF

Bencher

MrInvisible said:
Do people HONESTLY believe that Greenburg and Hasler are trying to tear Manly apart?

Why would they bother? What would they gain from it?

Why did you disable comments on your profile Mr I?
Was something said that wasn't true? Have you something to hide?

You are a troll of the highest magnitude and a two faced one at that.
If I see you at a game I'm going to pinch your mates banner because I really don't like anything about you.

Moops

Bencher

hordernnewt said:

This...

How about some props that wanna take the ball forward!?

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member

Nothing in Sutton's statement indicates that he has gone to the dogs so why is everyone slitting their throats over this when he hasn't made up his mind yet.

ManlyBacker

Winging it

My only observation is that the player managers push their client's interests so hard so that no consideration is made of the club or the other teammates. The pie is only so big and if the slice they want is so huge that others go hungry, then I don't see the loyalty or respect that should be shown.

Anyway, this is nothing compared to the amount of time we waited for Ox to re-sign. The same blather happened on here before DCE finally put pen to paper.

Ceagle

Bencher

Moops said:
hordernnewt said:

This...

How about some props that wanna take the ball forward!?
Kasiano. Now that would be checkmate.

Staff online

• lsz
    First Grader
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20