The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pablo

Bencher
RE: Foran to Bulldogs will be Announced soon

This is a tough thread to follow on a phone. Is it only me that the 'last' button doesn't take to the last post in a thread?

Napper

Bencher

Yes. Y?

Pablo said:
This is a tough thread to follow on a phone. Is it only me that the 'last' button doesn't take to the last post in a thread?

Yeah it's happened to me on other threads.

Jatz Crackers

First Grader

ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
Jatz Crackers said:
I will ask the woman whom im going to sleep with.

Now Crackers,
If you were a REAL Manly fan you would sacrifice your woman for one night and get her to ask Kieran while she is sleeping with him.

Then we will all know.

Good idea. Feel ashamed I didnt think of it myself.

So Im on a mission. Will report the outcome.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Berkeley_Eagle said:
why was the topic title changed ?

The only thing that I can suggest is that it was merged with another Foran related thread

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Napper said:
Yes. Y?

Pablo said:

Yeah it's happened to me on other threads.

that button takes you to the last post you read in that thread when you were last logged on - it seems

Rambofan

Reserve Grader

Berkeley_Eagle said:
tip for you all
go to your user CP

click Buddy/Ignore List
add Rambofan and any others you want and you wont see what garbage they post

Why would they do that when they WANT to read my posts?

If YOU don't want to see them,YOU block my posts,but please don't go on some ****ty crusade and try to persuade others to join your quest.

The people here are not sheep,you are not the messiah and people can use their own brains to decide for themselves WITHOUT you're prompting.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Why the hell would they merge these threads, little to do imo.

Jethro

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member

bob dylan said:

Why? I'll tell you why. When there are multiple threads on basically the same topic, they will either be merged into one thread or most will be closed with a link included to the one open thread so that we don't get multiple threads containing exactly the same posts.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Berkeley_Eagle said:
tip for you all
go to your user CP

click Buddy/Ignore List
add Rambofan and any others you want and you wont see what garbage they post

Thanks berk, I will be using it more often.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member

If this is true, and it's seems quite likely that it is, it seems like an ultimate kind of betrayal.
For Des to be involved in luring Foran and announcing it the week before we play them is quite hard to believe.
Greenburg truly is a friggin a-hole is all I can think.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Jethro said:
bob dylan said:

Why? I'll tell you why. When there are multiple threads on basically the same topic, they will either be merged into one thread or most will be closed with a link included to the one open thread so that we don't get multiple threads containing exactly the same posts.

Didnt mean to sound like I was mouthing off.

Point made and I agree, its very annoying to have multiple threads on the same subject. Buts its made this thread really hard to follow.

Cheers

Jethro

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member

bob dylan said:
Jethro said:
bob dylan said:

Didnt mean to sound like I was mouthing off.

Point made and I agree, its very annoying to have multiple threads on the same subject. Buts its made this thread really hard to follow.

Cheers

That's okay Bob. You never really know how to take the faceless written word. It makes it hard to put into the right context.

As for the thread, it may make it harder to follow but it makes it easier in the long run if you want to track certain information as it is then contained in the one thread.

Phantar

Bencher

Look if the kid stays, that would be great. But if he goes, at least the Club can concentrate on retaining a few other key players. Foran's last contract negotiations dragged on forever, back when he'd played a mere nine 1st grade games, although admittedly there was a Four Nations Kiwi jumper in the cupboard too.

If he does go, it would confirm a suspicion I've had (since the start of his career) that he wouldn't stay at Manly long-term. But I hope I'm wrong.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Foran to Bulldogs will be Announced soon

Yeah it's just the initial merge that makes it hard, and waffle like this in the middle doesn't help.

Phantar

Bencher
RE: Foran - Will he ? Won't he ?

From Danny Weidler:

"And my understanding is that Foran is an Irish acronym that stands for "F Off Right About Now' "

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member

I think I might change the name of this section of the site to the forans

Clay

Bencher

So many pages could someone post a tl;dr? Facts only or is it all just rumors

Members online