The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: Foran close to agreeing on a new Manly deal

the mauler said:
Honestly,would he announce the same week were playing the Dogs that hes leaving??? Surely not.

But the slum dogs would

Vyssini said:
the mauler said:
Honestly,would he announce the same week were playing the Dogs that hes leaving??? Surely not.

Exactly why I am still holding out for good news. As I mentioned in an earlier post, is it not unusual that one of a team's leading players is allegedly meeting up with the coach of our immediate next opponents.

Are you serious? I'd actually suggest that would be reasonably unusual.

Masked Eagle said:
Vyssini said:
the mauler said:

Exactly why I am still holding out for good news. As I mentioned in an earlier post, is it not unusual that one of a team's leading players is allegedly meeting up with the coach of our immediate next opponents.

I would have to agree ME.

Masked Eagle said:
Vyssini said:
the mauler said:

Fair point.

IF THIS RUMOUR IS TRUE

guys , if it was me i would need a good reason to leave the northen beaches & head to belmore. $$$$$$$$$$$ thats it !!! i know we love loyalty , but dollars are dollars , if he feels his making 250k more over 3-4 yrs well.... lets be realistic, how many players wont take it ( a low percentage if any )

- he has good team mates ( have won the title )
- toovey hasnt shown that he cant coach.
- and i believe admin , are trying to their best

cant see a problem , unless there is something that we are not aware of.

please someone point out to me , how he will benefit at belmore becoming a better player ??? i really dont know... its the $$$$$$$$ , IF THE RUMOURS ARE TRUE THAT IS

now with the travelling , i have a fair idea been a tradie i travel alot for work, and i have a few clients at warringah mall.

leave around 4pm from manly , you will get to belmore in around 90mins

leave between 12-4pm you will need at least 60 mins. depending on whether the trucks have started on the M5.
i dont know what time these characters train.

if thats what his willing to do .....well no one can argue
but id prefer if it is a done deal , just come clean man up , and lets move on

It would make more sense if the Eagles were going to announce he is staying just before we play the scumdogs, could well be a bad week for hasler all round, apparently when you delete emails they can still find them Des.

The Digital girl that left Jess has tweeted a lot about the traveling so I guess The arsehole has the same probs, they don't think that the traveling adds anywhere from 2 to 4 hours to their days

I wish the whole saga was over. I don't care where he goes just make a decision. His brother or riccardi can have is spot.

If he goes, well so be it. No doubt Des would of played a major part in him going.

So anyway.
Look whos back ,back again,rambo is back,tell a friend.

So a few observations.

People come here and share great mail.

Retards call posters trolls,idiots and call them out .

Posters say they hate posters like me,yet lap,lap,lap it all up like a cat with a bowl of milk.

Foran and T-Rex have gone to the dogs.

Brett has signed with the Roosters.He will announce any day.
Matai is considering a move to another club and will continue to have talks over the next few weeks..

Lussick is on the lips of three clubs.

Toovey will not be a long term appointment with the club talking to TWO coaches for next year.

Haters gunna hate and most of my critics have never laced on a boot and know sweet FA about not only Manly,but the NRL and football in general.

Jatz is crackers.

Rambofan said:
So anyway.

So a few observations.

Posters say they hate posters like me,yet lap,lap,lap it all up like a cat with a bowl of milk.

Matai is considering a move to another club and will continue to have talks over the next few weeks..

Toovey will not be a long term appointment with the club talking to TWO coaches for next year.

Haters gunna hate and most of my critics have never laced on a boot and know sweet FA about not only Manly,but the NRL and football in general.

Jatz is crackers.

I have asked you before, but you ignored me. I'm not saying you're wrong about your "predictions", but I would like to know why Brett has taken so long to announce he's leaving?
Also, in another thread you implied Foran and Brett aren't injured, and that they're not playing due to something else. If that something else is that they're signed with other clubs, why would they withhold an announcement if the club has already dropped them?

Rambofan

Please refrain from using the word retard in a derogatory sense in your posts . It is both highly insensitive and belittling to those who face enough challenges already in this world .

Rambofan said:
So anyway.

So a few observations.

Jatz is crackers.

do you get pleasure posting infomation like this , whether its true or not
dont you have better things to do ... it seems you must really lick some dirty hairy nuts at the bulldogs to get info like this... what type of response do you want ????
- ohh your the best , we cant live without you , suicidle !!!!

grow up dude !!! do something with your life your kids can one day say there proud!!!

dceagle said:
Rambofan

Please refrain from using the word retard in a derogatory sense in your posts . It is both highly insensitive and belittling to those who face enough challenges already in this world .

Exactly dceagle!!

He should know full well how hard it is.

Triple M are about to give more info on Foran if anyone's interested....

Certainly where there is smoke there is fire. I sense there is a it of smoke here.

Either way manly will live, dogs will pay overs for foran to get him and we get to unearth another youngster. We did it with dce and that got us a priemiership.

Manly for life!

torana355 said:

really dont understand why its gotta be all cloak and dagger
just come out and announce it
btw who is Keirans manager

torana355 said:

thanks torana , but triple m didnt really answer any of questions... thanks for the heads up though;)

cliffylyons said:
Danny Weidler: Canterbury Board Member said Foran signed for 3 years.

Foran re-signed for 3 more years then. Good news

panash said:
Rambofan said:
So anyway.

So a few observations.

Jatz is crackers.

do you get pleasure posting infomation like this , whether its true or not
dont you have better things to do ... it seems you must really lick some dirty hairy nuts at the bulldogs to get info like this... what type of response do you want ????
- ohh your the best , we cant live without you , suicidle !!!!

grow up dude !!! do something with your life your kids can one day say there proud!!!
You are a goose to suggest I have anything to do with the dogs.
You have just joined a long list of people who have posted crap posts clutching at straws and talking rubbish.GOOSE.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12