The Joel Thompson Thread (Any Off-topic discussion will be deleted)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
So getting back on track is Thompson coming or not..anyone with any more news on this ?
giphy.gif

nit sure here the mole replied to saints fan about jack Gosiewski. Will this change things to which mole replied yes may do.
Got to say over signing rumours supposed done deal aka matt Moylan.
I trust robbo bro and mole are fair dinkum. I just don't trust we not being used to possibly get a 3 year deal by Thompson at Saints. We have some kids from 20s who are prospects but nothing the jumps straight to grade.

nit sure here the mole replied to saints fan about jack Gosiewski. Will this change things to which mole replied yes may do.
Got to say over signing rumours supposed done deal aka matt Moylan.
I trust robbo bro and mole are fair dinkum. I just don't trust we not being used to possibly get a 3 year deal by Thompson at Saints. We have some kids from 20s who are prospects but nothing the jumps straight to grade.

Mate Jack was signed by the club long before any Thompson talk started. It will have zero impact on whether he comes.

The silence around this, for me, points to the fact he’ll be here next year.

Around a week and a half ago, Thompson via social media and within an article from The Daily Telegraph that he was looking to have it all sorted with his manager in the coming days.

Since then there has been nothing and you would presume, given his activity on social media etc, that if he was to be staying at the Dragons he would have let fans etc know.

The cooling off period is 10 days which you would think he would be in currently if everything was dealt with when he said it would be.

Just checking out the forums over on League Unlimited and a Dragons bloke has the below to say earlier today :

“Just got word back that the T's are getting crossed and the I's are getting dotted on Thompos deal with another club.
Announcement to be made before the end of next week, it wont be dragging out any longer then that.
Very reliable source and he is 100% certain Thomos departure is a done deal.
Before the end of next week it will be announced”.

(Note the reference to ‘next week’):giggle:

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10