The "I miss T-Rex" Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sheikheagle said:
I think the issue is not so much about she Rex but the club she went to.

100% right. I have nothing against Tony. He makes his own decisions. He was off contract and entitled to do as he pleased.

I don't want anyone at the Scumdogs to do well.

What makes me laugh is all their supporters getting the sh*%s with him after they were so excited when they signed him. Just goes to show how astute our recruitment and retention guys are.

The poor ol Rex probably consoles himself with a pillow full of money. What was it? 27k per game.

Whatching the dogs slide this year is the best type of schadenfreude. It's just sport. Haslers honeymoon must surely be over.

That club deserves it butt ache.

http://www.sportal.com.au/league-news-display/ennis-t-rex-was-excellent-229534

Didn't realise Mick Ennis had such a bad head injury, thought it was just a cut.

manlyfan76 said:
Hasler wanted a challenge didn't he?

Ha$ler wanted - $$$$$$$$$$ pure and simple.

If you believe anything from The Kennel Peter Peters has said Williams has "off field issues" affecting his performances.

Thank God he has switched to the Doghouse!

bob dylan said:
http://www.sportal.com.au/league-news-display/ennis-t-rex-was-excellent-229534

Didn't realise Mick Ennis had such a bad head injury, thought it was just a cut.

She Rex looked best in the 2nd half where a few times he drew defenders and passed out the back to Benny Hairdresser.
But if that performance is acceptable to the dogs then that makes me happy. Go the chooks.

"But without the composure of international halves in Kieran Foran and Daly Cherry-Evans, there's no question he's struggling to fit into a new system."
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/n...6613991306

Great commentary by Langmack on the playmakers at the Bulldogs.

manlyfan76 said:

He had no interest in a challenge. He thought half the Manly side would follow him. But when he turned around, he was pretty lonely.
He got a challenge by default. Oh, and a pet dinosaur.

I've got nothing against Des or Tony. They did a great job for Manly on Friday. I reckon the dogs should pay them more money.

I find the remittance (money sent home to families abroad) argument utterly stupid.

Out of the money these guys sign for, they would send home a pittance. The rest they spend on stupid hats, NBA jerseys, cars, and expensive drinks in flashy nightclubs.

No sympathy for these guys under-performing whilst playing a sport. What a joke.

RE: Does it not warm your heart

mickqld said:
I think it might actually be worth $80K to us just to have him playing for them. LOL

Think of it as Manly paying the Bulldogs a little 'child support'.

Jethro said:
Rex said:
For mine, the turning point in T-Rex's form was his back injury in SOO last year. Despite this, Manly showed T-Rex plenty of respect on Friday. They continually swarmed defensive numbers onto him. More than onto any other Dogs player.

The rule changes and different interpretations this year don't favour T-Rex - and may similarly turn many huge power forwards into dinosaurs. Forwards like big George, Kasiano and Pritchard.

This hatred thread is irrelevant. T-Rex is no longer Manly, and the Dog trolls are self-combusting without us needing to say or do anything.

To me, the turning point for T-Rex's form was his long suspension for his cartwheel throw of that Sharks player and then the back injury that he got in the SOO game just after his suspension was just the icing on the cake. Ever since then, it's like he is both scared to get injured again and scared to get suspended again for putting on a big hit in case it goes wrong.

Jethro, you are 100% correct mate. I just watched the Roosters game from last year. T-Rex's first game back after suspension, & first game before SOO. He was devastating. Running onto the ball, chip kicks for try's, offloads, bowling players over like we know he can. He was unstoppable. His last game as "T-Rex".

simon64 said:
manlyfan76 said:

He had no interest in a challenge. He thought half the Manly side would follow him. But when he turned around, he was pretty lonely.
He got a challenge by default. Oh, and a pet dinosaur.
Des was like Will Ferell in Old School,
"C'mon everybody, we're Streaking !!
We're STREEAAKING!!!"

If the big unit has another crap game this weekend I wonder does Ha$ler drop him???

That would be a $650k fall from grace wouldn't it??

Dropped ball just before the line. I'm starting to feel sorry for the big fella.

The dirty look on Enis's face was priceless.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8