The "I miss T-Rex" Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Who said:
Darren said:
Guy from work crying about T-Rex and saying same stuff as us. I told him he only has 3 years left at 600k!! He nearly fainted! lol

Let's face it, the decision to recruit She-Rex was a DESpicable one. The Dogs were the team least in need of a big forward - they already had the biggest pack in the comp (with the possible exception of Souffs).
We recruited at least four top players for the $600,000 (Lawrence, Horo, Symonds and Hasson) and still had some change left over for big George's lucnhes.
Thank you Canterbury. And next time remember, Gamble wisely!

Not to mention more money to re-sign Foran. Personally i wouldn't want him back, Horo has more than compensated for his loss and really digs deep to get a result. T.Williams was very ineffective when he got back from his extended stint on the sidelines (suspension + injury) and only putting in a stellar effort against the Chooks to win a blues spot. Don't need players like that in the squad. Players who perform week in week out for club should be rewarded for their hard work with Rep jerseys. Not players who's sole performance is driven by a pay day for Rep footy

Wolfpack said:
I'd still have him back at Manly, for sure. On the cheap of course. It'd be great to see him come back here & tear it up playing for peanuts, The Kennel would be on suicide watch.

Yep I agree. Not at the expense of someone else though.

bones said:
Wolfpack said:
I'd still have him back at Manly, for sure. On the cheap of course. It'd be great to see him come back here & tear it up playing for peanuts, The Kennel would be on suicide watch.

Yep I agree.

As we are already paying him, he could just turn up for training, and he'd be a chance for Manly's NSW cup.

bones said:
Wolfpack said:

Yep I agree. Not at the expense of someone else though.

Well that is implied by Wolfpacks post - so how would you have him back :p

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7