The "I miss T-Rex" Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Royal Soup

First Grader
That's right, Tony who????? Pretty happy he's gone, I think we will be so much better with out him as last night proved!

RE: Tony who??

It's pleasing that we have forwards prepared to tackle for 80 minutes.
Who was that lazy giant last season, anyway?

Our left side attack looked so much better without Trex's lazy ass over there, better defense too.

Agreed Torrie.... It's refreshing to have 13 players on the field rather than 12.5 ;)

• 👍
Reactions: Rex

cant wait to see him in the dog pack,wonder where he will hide,but then the" wizard of des" might find him a heart.

I think Horro had a mixed game but he ran some very good lines and dummy runs which took the heat off other runners and ball players. Something Tony ... I wanna say Watson? Never really did that much of.

Masked Eagle said:
I think Horro had a mixed game but he ran some very good lines and dummy runs which took the heat off other runners and ball players. Something Tony ... I wanna say Watson? Never really did that much of.
yeah I agree ME,but I reckon he,ll improve,and Richie and Lawrence went well too,and is it me,or is DCE hitting harder in defence this year as well

OMG just saw the big pea in the warm up. He's looking even lazier. Couldn't get past a slow walk. Hope he takes that into the game.

Haha he's done nothing, fell for a thirsting dummy that let in a try, hasn't been involved and ran soft as lol

torana355 said:
Ceagle said:
what a piss poor effort by Tony on that Thurston dummy

How good does it make you feel that we got to keep and Foz and not Trex :D

Absolutely Torana...very very good indeed.
How good is it when we win on a Friday! Always makes for a 'kn awesome weekend!!! Go Manly!

Lawrence , Cheeks , Symonds all great prospects and all for the price of She Rex probably. Good off load IMO

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4