The Haumole Bible.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Time for these players to never get picked for soo again.

Play for who you want but soo is for Aussie players only (especially in world cup year).
Interesting use of words. Unfortunately all the players you mention are Aussie are they not?

Is it not the egibility criteria that's the issue?

Looking back thru history and the main reason Australia has been dominate is the player pool we had to choose from. Whether we like to admit it on not the NRL was dominated by white Australian born players with a proportion of Aboriginal players and a small percentage of first gen from other nations.

That is no longer the case in this time of cultural diversity. the ability of players to rely on grandparents lineages has shaken up the world order.

The Nrl is on track to be dominated by pacifica players within the next 20 years. Stats don't lie. Bigger, faster, more aggressive and now these players are being coached and trained properly the sky is the limit.

I believe players should choose 1 nation and stick to it. Perhaps this should be at the age of 21?

The days of Australia being the dominate force in RL are numbered if the current rules of eligibility remain.

Anyone who turns their back on an (potential) Aussie jumper isn't an Aussie imo.
How about people who don't sing the anthem, do you think they aren't Aussie?
Many players who are equally as Australian as you or I have played for various other countries, for a whole lot of various valid reasons.
Didn't Jamie Lyon turn his back on playing more rep footy, and hence turn his back on a potential aussie jumper?
The idea of a 'country' may feel set in stone but a quick glance at recent (and current!) history shows that is not the case. However everyone does have their own cultural history and no-one should be begrudged for placing a high value on that.
The issue has arisen in NRL over recent years and as far as I'm concerned, those Aussies who choose to play for the country of their heritage are actually helping the game internationally. Competitive Test matches are a great boost because for a few decades it was merely a case of by how much Australia.
Calling into question whether someone is an Aussie is unnecessary and inherently divisive.
The NRL, to its credit, includes in its core values 'we are inclusive', and the game is about respecting and celebrating diversity.
And of course that doesn't mean you can't cheer for Australia or NZ against Tonga.
But in case you hadn't noticed there is a burgeoning rise in various nationalist movements worldwide which are pushing the world to the brink of something we'd probably prefer not to imagine.

On NRL 360 last night (I made the mistake of leaving it on after the Dogs v Eels game) they had Brandy on the panel. Kent said something like "Haumole has apparently knocked back the opportunity to play for NSW" to which Brandy replied "what, was he in the team was he?". He went on to add that he was NOT even in discussions for the second game. This got me thinking. Sims, Matterson, Martin, Frizell apparently are all in front of him. Haumole is an absolute wrecking ball in attack and defence. Who would QLD least prefer to see coming off the bench Matterson or Haumole? Not even close.

On NRL 360 last night (I made the mistake of leaving it on after the Dogs v Eels game) they had Brandy on the panel. Kent said something like "Haumole has apparently knocked back the opportunity to play for NSW" to which Brandy replied "what, was he in the team was he?". He went on to add that he was NOT even in discussions for the second game. This got me thinking. Sims, Matterson, Martin, Frizell apparently are all in front of him. Haumole is an absolute wrecking ball in attack and defence. Who would QLD least prefer to see coming off the bench Matterson or Haumole? Not even close.
Brandy has become a real twat lately......if he thinks Shims, Doesn'tmatterson, Martin & Frazzle are better then he has NFI. I wouldn't swap Haumole for any of them including Kikau.......

Been a real hint of arrogance around the Blues this year.

Seemed they had built up a really great culture and unity then they threw that out with Adddo-Carr, Crichton and Jake.

Now being dismissive of some of the best young talent going around.

Weird year for the Blues.

As for Haumole, do what makes you happy and if that means representing Tonga and giving up SOO riches than so be it

Brandy has become a real twat lately......if he thinks Shims, Doesn'tmatterson, Martin & Frazzle are better then he has NFI. I wouldn't swap Haumole for any of them including Kikau.......
Would have to have been considered as one of the top form back rowers and right in line for selection . Maybe Brandy was just trying to down play his preference for Tonga ahead of N S W , Does seem an odd position to take and comments considering most times Brandy does talk a lot of sense

Hasn't Guacca gone on record as a Queensland fan? If so, I don't think that it is a smart move to announce your allegiance to a 'foreign' State. Why would NSW pick him?

Hasn't Guacca gone on record as a Queensland fan? If so, I don't think that it is a smart move to announce your allegiance to a 'foreign' State. Why would NSW pick him?
Yeah as good as he is ... if his heart isn't Blue then he won't give it the 110% required to equal the Qld passion.

Last edited:
Would have to have been considered as one of the top form back rowers and right in line for selection . Maybe Brandy was just trying to down play his preference for Tonga ahead of N S W , Does seem an odd position to take and comments considering most times Brandy does talk a lot of sense
It was poor form by Brandy, for mine, he was dirty mate, I watched the segment, his comments and body language come across badly, it was easy to tell he was dirty about the situation, he didn‘t handle himself well, nor did he need to add the cheap shot about Guac not being in the side. He could of handled It a lot better.
Pretty obvious the Blues are under massive pressure to get their pack right, we’ll their whole side right. Looking forward to see if they stick with the current 17 and good on Guac for making his own decision to represent Tonga, however it would of been great to see him in the sky blue.

I usually like Brandy, but he’s been quite immature regarding the Haumole thing. “He wouldn’t have been picked anyway” is a toddler like response. Like if a kid isn’t invited to a party, “I didn’t want to go anyway”.

If he really wasn’t even in consideration, then NSW are more ****ed than I originally thought.

Hopefully Jake misses out again so I can support QLD again.

All things are pointing towards a debut for Tonga for big Haumole next weekend. His family are already celebrating and anticipating it lol

Good on him doing what he wants to do and judging by most posters here you guys understand what it means for him to give back to his parents and his family. Des said he should pick Origin as it is a rare game, I’d say internationals are as rare as they come in rugby league 😂😂 who knows when the next MMT game will be after World Cup, Origin will always be there. So join me won’t you in supporting our Tongan Terror rip into the Kiwis next Saturday.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4