The Haumole Bible.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It is the new testament feathered friend .

Haumole is so great he can walk on water and turn the water bottles into wine

They only thing he cant do through is make Blind Freddy Fittler see
Jesus would be a terrible defender, turning the other cheek, very passive in the face of conflict. We need David and Goliath types, go-getters who won't die wondering. Jesus willingly died wondering.

Jesus would be a terrible defender, turning the other cheek, very passive in the face of conflict. We need David and Goliath types, go-getters who won't die wondering. Jesus willingly died wondering.
I think Jesus would be a great defender as his resilience ables him to ressurect from the jaws of defeat and rise to Victory

If we go back to the same old routine next week of DCE running himself out of room then giving the ball to Koula and/or Haumole flat-footed, I might just spontaneously combust
There could be any number of spot fires in homes across the eastern seaboard if Daly Pin-Headans reverts to ‘Merry Go Round Mode’.

I’m actually shattered we extended Dce and didn’t get foz.
The combination with Foran makes more sense. One cool and composed head to balance the ad lib partner. DCE and Schu together makes me very nervous.

Foran’s style holds up better against quality opposition as well. He plays % and his ability to dig into the line and play short or long is much more fruitful against organised defence than Daly’s ‘make it up on the spot’ approach.

Again I’m calling that out.

Whilst you might be right , let’s see how he goes if the Forwards put on a similar performance this weekend.

To be honest ANY half combination would have excelled with that much possession and go forward.

Its the little things

Foz still wouldve put Haumole onto the ball at speed even if warriors defense was solid. Haumole just wouldntve busted as many tackles. But it sure gives him more of a chance than giving it to him flat footed.

Just imagine if Daly News-Summary, Tom the Sideline Eye and Effusive Jake had all offered to take a $100k haircut on their salaries for the next year or two? KF could have been retained.
So easy to just say say "hey, give away 100k"

C'mon lets be serious

When is Guac off contract? If he continues his trajectory it will be the next salary cap hurdle we need to negotiate. Gonna be worth 700k+ to the right buyer.

Just imagine if Foran had not A fcuked Manly in 2015, he might well be a club legend and still playing for Manly.
Not sure why you’re showing up in my intray. I have you on a fairly lengthy ignore list.

However yes, he did diddle the club back then.

When is Guac off contract? If he continues his trajectory it will be the next salary cap hurdle we need to negotiate. Gonna be worth 700k+ to the right buyer.
Im sure some people will call BS but I honestly feel that Des and the Brains Trust at Manly have possibly held back some of this current crop not only due to the perceived 'Des picks and sticks' Idea but also not to put some of these kids in the shop window before resigning them to long term deals.

We locked up the Shoe and Hamole early on before too many NRL eyes fort excited. Koula and others the same. possibly a blinder plan?

I watched in awe last year when I was sitting against the fence at BankWest stadium when Big O hit the Parra forwards so hard you could hear the impact and the groans. He destroyed them and even Nathan Brown sroppef taking it up as he had enough He has been my favourite forward since. Only other Manly forward i remember being that brutal in defence was Terry Randall. I can’t wait until he starts running better lines into gaps.

T
I watched in awe last year when I was sitting against the fence at BankWest stadium when Big O hit the Parra forwards so hard you could hear the impact and the groans. He destroyed them and even Nathan Brown sroppef taking it up as he had enough He has been my favourite forward since. Only other Manly forward i remember being that brutal in defence was Terry Randall. I can’t wait until he starts running better lines into gaps.
Thats the point though. He needs to do that more. And hit the ball at pace. If/when he does he is almost unstoppable- especially close to the line. I just don’t know if he’s fit enough to do it all game. And I really doubt he’s fit enough to do it in a NSW jersey.

Not sure if he's playing around but this has surprised me. He was named in the emerging blues squad last year so I'm really confused by this post he made on instagram! He made another post making fun of blues fans fighting as well

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220608-223421_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220608-223421_Instagram.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 66

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8