The Haumole Bible.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not sure if he's playing around but this has surprised me. He was named in the emerging blues squad last year so I'm really confused by this post he made on instagram! He made another post making fun of blues fans fighting as well
Other years as well he has posted supporting qld

It could help NSW's cause if Haumole is selected as a middle off the bench. He would rip & tear in both attack & defence. What do others think?

He has to gain more consistency.

Too often he takes the ball from a standing start, nearly breaking through the line. Give him a few more metres and he is almost unstoppable.

Also, he is so preconditioned to offload, hence his arms & elbows stick out all over the place, giving tacklers something to grab onto. Arms to the side, poke through the line and then think about an offload if the line hasent broken.

Not sure if he's playing around but this has surprised me. He was named in the emerging blues squad last year so I'm really confused by this post he made on instagram! He made another post making fun of blues fans fighting as well
I love the bloke but this is a page out of Manase’s book of stupidity. If NSW is down and needs a big play would you expect him to lift when needed? There could be others in the blues squad that might be fans and i have no probs with who someone supports but if selected how would his team mates feel about something like that, publicly also.

Don’t really care about Origin but there are others out there that are very passionate about it that would find that a slap in the face from someone invited/identified as an emerging Blue.

No everybody is passionate about Origin nor do I expect playing for Fittler. For the players this is a presentative game and if they are playing well I wouldn't be surprised if they might feel disappointed about being overlooked. Like us, some of the players would have been disappointed with some of the questionable selections made for origin particularly in the second row. IMO the NSW origin selections have a bit of a boys club feel about them and its been that way since Daley had the reins. Some call it sour grapes I call it human nature. Additionally I think us older folk make far too much out of what the younger generation including players post on line. I don't see he has crossed any lines after all people do make tongue in cheek comments. My generation (born in the 50's) don't understand half of the lingo nor meaning of the younger folk. Storm in a tea cup once again.

He has to gain more consistency.

Too often he takes the ball from a standing start, nearly breaking through the line. Give him a few more metres and he is almost unstoppable.

Also, he is so preconditioned to offload, hence his arms & elbows stick out all over the place, giving tacklers something to grab onto. Arms to the side, poke through the line and then think about an offload if the line hasent broken.

Foran told him to run onto the ball and expect it last week, and all of a sudden, hes actually hitting the line at speed with the ball.

I am putting him being flat footed entirely on DCE and his lack of communication and good passing because it wasnt a problem with Foran on his edge.

However what is a problem is that Haumole was totally gassed last week, his fitness has a way to go

Foran told him to run onto the ball and expect it last week, and all of a sudden, hes actually hitting the line at speed with the ball.

I am putting him being flat footed entirely on DCE and his lack of communication and good passing because it wasnt a problem with Foran on his edge.

However what is a problem is that Haumole was totally gassed last week, his fitness has a way to go

What is Haumole's excuse for not being fit?

Not sure what our fitness coaches actually do.

Haumole is more of a Serial Slayer than a blue Sheep and would look Great in another Maroon Jersey

I believe all Manly players wearing our Maroon jersey should automatically qualify to play for the Maroons

1654833800109.png

What is Haumole's excuse for not being fit?

Not sure what our fitness coaches actually do.

Maybe that's his limit but otherwise he's gotten by so far with ambling up to the line and then bulldozing over. But yes it did look like he was not capable of delivering what Foran was commanding of him for the full 80. Whether that means it requires more passing from Olakauatu and managing his hitups to make 80 minutes or reducing his minutes, I dont know.

Either way, much better seeing him punishing the opposition with that intensity for 40 minutes than ambling up to the line for 80 minutes.

C’mon mate, be reasonable… we’re only have way through the season

Hey, I was only following Queen Richard comments saying he wasn't fit.
I wasn't agreeing with him. It was a question.

I do agree thou that if he took a run up more often, he would be amazing

State of Origin 2: Haumole Olakau’atu to turn back on NSW in favour of Tonga​

BUZZ: The man seen by many as a NSW State of Origin saviour is set to turn his back on the Blues, while another star is also in doubt over an eligibility drama.

Manly Sea Eagles forward Haumole Olakau’atu, seen by many as a NSW State of Origin saviour, is to turn his back on a Blues jersey.

And in a further blow for NSW, incumbent winger Daniel Tupou is also considering playing for Tonga in the mid-year Test against New Zealand ahead of the Blues on the same weekend as Origin II.

NSW coach Brad Fittler says he is aware of the doubts around Tupou and will speak to the Roosters winger on Tuesday about the situation.

“I assumed originally he might want to play for Tonga,” Fittler told The Daily Telegraph.

“I haven’t broached the subject with him at all. He’s had a big few days so we’ll have a yarn during the week.”

If Tupou was to withdraw, it would open the door for his 18-year-old Roosters teammate Joseph Suaalii to come into the starting line-up.

Olakau’atu is a fascinating story.

He scored a try and had 16 runs for 162m, an unbelievable 10 tackle busts, three linebreaks and 21 tackles in a devastating performance in Manly’s 30-4 win over Wests Tigers on Sunday afternoon.

He was a member of last year’s emerging Blues squad but wants to play for Tonga against New Zealand on Saturday week, the day before the Perth Origin game.

He is turning his back on a potential $30,000 from Origin match payments for love of his heritage.

There has also been a question mark about his commitment to the NSW jersey.

After Queensland’s Origin win last week, the strapping forward posted on social media: “Been a Maroons since day dot.”

We then asked Manly’s media manager Wayne Cousins to check it out.

Cousins came back to us and said: “Haumole said he’s committed to Tonga and he’s followed Queensland all his life.”

He is unusual in that he was born in Guilford of Tongan heritage and is a Parramatta Eels junior.

The 23-year-old debuted at Manly in 2019 and played his 40th NRL match against the Wests Tigers at Campbelltown on Sunday.

It was when he was mentioned on NRL360 last week as a possible contender to boost the Blues side for Origin II in Perth, Olakau’atu did post: “Been a Maroons since day dot.”

His manager Mario Tartak says the Queensland line on social media was simply a joke with his brothers.

“Long term he wants to play for NSW,” Tartak said.

“He loves State of Origin but he’s passionate about his Tongan heritage and is keen to play in this Test match against the Kiwis.”

Fittler was caught by surprise over Olakau’atu’s stance.

“I didn’t know anything about that,” he said, “I enjoy watching him play.

“He’s doing a great job for Manly and he’s got plenty of potential.”

Tupou had already indicated he wanted to represent Tonga instead of Australia at the end of year world cup but could become the first high profile player this series to elect to play for a Pacific nation instead of playing for NSW.

Tupou was a guaranteed starter for the Blues after performing strongly in the Origin opener having beaten out Josh Addo-Carr for a wing spot.

The decision could follow a similar path to that of Andrew Fifita, who, at the peak of his powers, stood down from Origin to represent Tonga in 2018. Tongan officials will reach out to Tupou on Monday before they select their team on Tuesday.

There were also doubts surrounding Kotoni Staggs’ availability, although his place in the NSW team is in doubt.

The Blues hierarchy may need to decide if they will throw Suaalii into a must-win game or recall the out-of-favour Addo-Carr.

Blues coach Brad Fittler knows what it is like to play for NSW at a tender age — being the youngest to play for NSW at 18 years and 114 days. If Suaalii is picked he will become just the second 18-year-old to play for the Blues.

He will be 18 years 329 days by the time Origin two kicks-off and will have just 15 NRL appearances to his name.

Suaalii went close to appearing in the Origin opener but was instead a member of the extended squad.

Time for these players to never get picked for soo again.

Play for who you want but soo is for Aussie players only (especially in world cup year). To have Tupou and potentially Staggs play game 1 than withdraw that makes a mockery of the game.

Haumole knock yourself out but should never be considered for selection again.

The joke is Staggs this guy is like fifita any rep game he turns up if it's Tonga,Indigenous or nsw don't seem to matter next season he will try to play for qld than onto the kiwis.

Farce

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6