The Guthersation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not necessarily if the one you are renting is not your primary residence and/or the rental is seen as a stopgap or temporary.

Well sure, I guess depends on the definition of short term/stop gap

If I had a 2 year deal somewhere I'd buy....build that property portfolio

I don't think the above is entirely accurate. He left Manly as he had Matai and Lyon ahead of him and was after an opportunity.....A young guys looking to play grade, can't begrudge him that.

He solidified himself as a first grader at Cronulla and the the Knights offered him a good deal ($$$ okay fair enough)

I believe his issue now is footballing reasons, everything goes left via Ponga at the Knights and he is unhappy in their system

I remember reading that he only left Cronulla as he wanted to be closer to family/child?

If you are on 650k a year and renting you are an idiot
Problem is the prohibitive stamp duty cost and the stagnant market.

Unless you want to eventually live here.

These league guys could be moving around all NRL Clubs just like Jesse is already doing and can rightly claim rent as a business expense.

c877158bef1416c1b86f501819add4ee

Nah, Jesse can just catch the Umina to Palm Beach ferry then the L90 to Narrabeen - it's just a short jog from Pittwater road to Narrabeen Sports Academy, would be a good warm up for him @:)

FYI 47MEagle the mighty L90 no longer exists the service was withdrawn late last year so I'm told,
I think there is a 190 which goes to Manly now. The L90 was the longest bus route in Sydney.

100 percent!! Even on 100k a year and renting your an idiot!! If your from the western suburbs anyway

Oh yeah? Do tell.

$100k pa allows you to save that deposit of $100k oh so easily does it? Lol

Unless you are talking about a single 25 year old who lives with mum.

Stating people earning $100k who don't own houses are idiots is one of the most stupid generalisations I have read.

I'm on way more than that and renting, but that's more to do with life circumstances than being soft-headead
Well yeah it all comes down to circumstance I suppose. But you could be making alot more if you made some investments in property ! I don't know how old you are but with a bit of positive gearing you could of payed off 2 by now!

Oh yeah? Do tell.

$100k pa allows you to save that deposit of $100k oh so easily does it? Lol

Unless you are talking about a single 25 year old who lives with mum.

Stating people earning $100k who don't own houses are idiots is one of the most stupid generalisations I have read.
Houses are cheaper in the west my deposit was only 47k.. stick to a budget you can save that in a year or two. Not rocket science. But again circumstance. I was young and single when I bought my first

Houses are cheaper in the west my deposit was only 47k.. stick to a budget you can save that in a year or two. Not rocket science. But again circumstance. I was young and single when I bought my first

Congratulations and well done for committing and buying a property in Sydney

The good news for people looking to buy in Sydney is property prices are falling

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7