The Guthersation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Houses are cheaper in the west my deposit was only 47k.. stick to a budget you can save that in a year or two. Not rocket science. But again circumstance. I was young and single when I bought my first

100% circumstance mate.

I'd just be careful calling people idiots because they don't own a house when earning $100k.

Well yeah it all comes down to circumstance I suppose. But you could be making alot more if you made some investments in property ! I don't know how old you are but with a bit of positive gearing you could of payed off 2 by now!
not true, I owned two home sin queensland but had to sell them when I was overseas due to them just costing me money and stress and time. Trust me not everyones life is straight forward and property wouldnt have made me more money.

However money isnt an issue and I have saved a crap load of cash in 6 months and should have a solid $100k+ deposit by the end of the year

100% circumstance mate.

I'd just be careful calling people idiots because they don't own a house when earning $100k.
Yeah fair call.. perhaps should of been a little more sensitive in the matter. It wasn't directed at anyone not was my statement meant to be serious in nature. Was made with a light hearted intention and didnt really think it over

not true, I owned two home sin queensland but had to sell them when I was overseas due to them just costing me money and stress and time. Trust me not everyones life is straight forward and property wouldnt have made me more money.

However money isnt an issue and I have saved a crap load of cash in 6 months and should have a solid $100k+ deposit by the end of the year
Nice! South East qld by anychance? I got a investment property in the Logan area lol... let's just say it's a slow burner.. at the time Melbourne mite of been a better option

Houses are cheaper in the west my deposit was only 47k.. stick to a budget you can save that in a year or two. Not rocket science. But again circumstance. I was young and single when I bought my first
I’m with you mate... it used to be so much easier to get a nice little portfolio happening up in the Mountains or out West. But you really needed to get cracking a while back (particularly in the Blue Mountains.) My wife is a very clever little Real Estate agent and she scored herself some amazing deals up this way. My parents were also very shrewd with their property investments, but they focused more on commercial real estate which nets a much higher return (if you are able to purchase the right kind of property) and the lease is usually two or three years minimum.

Crown property is in Gods Country the Majestic Northern beaches and this is from some one that lives in the South side

I’m with you mate... it used to be so much easier to get a nice little portfolio happening up in the Mountains or out West. But you really needed to get cracking a while back (particularly in the Blue Mountains.) My wife is a very clever little Real Estate agent and she scored herself some amazing deals up this way. My parents were also very shrewd with their property investments, but they focused more on commercial real estate which nets a much higher return (if you are able to purchase the right kind of property) and the lease is usually two or three years minimum.
Yeah your right.. window of opportunity has passed out west and the mountains. Still alot of development in the greater Penrith area with units but comes with a hefty price unfortunately. Life is certainly much easier with a real estate agent in your circle! Sounds like your family are very smart operators

Yeah your right.. window of opportunity has passed out west and the mountains. Still alot of development in the greater Penrith area with units but comes with a hefty price unfortunately. Life is certainly much easier with a real estate agent in your circle! Sounds like your family are very smart operators

From a different perspective

All lovers out there and they know who they are

can always afford a love shack ;)

How’s about a couple of years back when there were properties in St Mary’s that were going for around a million.

Did someone mention "Property"....this should be my thread !! @;)
Good point . Take a picture of your business card and post it on here . Free marketing for you feathered friend .

We might have some investors on here

How’s about a couple of years back when there were properties in St Mary’s that were going for around a million.
Yeah even in mount druitt.. although the property I have in mind was sitting on an acre at the time it was unheard of. Now it's more common. You won't get a fibro house sitting on a 400sqm block for under 500-600k!!

Spot on Bozo.

5e654c0f81b7acb57e3341a0c9fbc95e.jpg

Yeah even in mount druitt.. although the property I have in mind was sitting on an acre at the time it was unheard of. Now it's more common. You won't get a fibro house sitting on a 400sqm block for under 500-600k!!
Crazy man... there were a lot of older people selling up, then buying a little place around Lithgow for under 300k and sitting on the change.

Football talk anyone?
Dogs are not a bad team but we should win this one. We need to stop there wingers getting a roll on. With afb back and waddell in fine form our pack will roll over the top of them lets hope our halves whoever they are can work with this time and space. Elliot will bag a try for mine hes been getting closer every week its time! Go Manly so happy dessie is back been calling for his return for years now for toovs and we are set.

Oops wrong thread.. 1 gutherson to Manly please they can have hodko hes solid.... :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8