The Guthersation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yeah your right.. window of opportunity has passed out west and the mountains. Still alot of development in the greater Penrith area with units but comes with a hefty price unfortunately. Life is certainly much easier with a real estate agent in your circle! Sounds like your family are very smart operators
I bought an investment property in the Riff when I was 21 for 190K - was ****ty about it too - wog parents forced me into. Flipped the Riff for a brand new 4 bedroom house in Warriewood pre GFC for 760K - thinking back to those prices does my head in now haha

Crazy man... there were a lot of older people selling up, then buying a little place around Lithgow for under 300k and sitting on the change.
Yep that's exactly what happened with the man that sold to me in 2013. He even gave me the house 30k cheaper than what was offered coz he didn't like the other people!! I was very lucky to say the least

I bought an investment property in the Riff when I was 21 for 190K - was ****ty about it too - wog parents forced me into. Flipped the Riff for a brand new 4 bedroom house in Warriewood pre GFC for 760K - thinking back to those prices does my head in now haha
That's crazy!!

Gutherson's playing stats according to position:
Gutherson stats.jpg

Article in the tele about Gutho whether we are interested in him is a moot point but this is surely wrong isn't it? "Whether they would be willing to meet Ayoub’s valuation of his client is not clear. Manly will still be operating under a reduced salary cap next season for previous breaches"

I was under the impression our salary cap fines (or reduction) finishes this season and next we are operating on full cap. Have I got it wrong or just lazy journalism?

Article in the tele about Gutho whether we are interested in him is a moot point but this is surely wrong isn't it? "Whether they would be willing to meet Ayoub’s valuation of his client is not clear. Manly will still be operating under a reduced salary cap next season for previous breaches"

I was under the impression our salary cap fines (or reduction) finishes this season and next we are operating on full cap. Have I got it wrong or just lazy journalism?

This is the last year of salary cap fines

The same Tele article says:

"Manly have not tabled an official offer but well-placed sources indicate their interest is genuine."

Err, so make of that what you will. (Me...not to much. Sounds a bit "possibly, maybe")

Most clubs would be interested in getting Gutho I'd have thought?

The same Tele article says:

"Manly have not tabled an official offer but well-placed sources indicate their interest is genuine."

Err, so make of that what you will. (Me...not to much. Sounds a bit "possibly, maybe")

Most clubs would be interested in getting Gutho I'd have thought?
The interesting thing for me is the fact that rumours re us and Clint have been rife for weeks now and the club has been conspicuously silent. If we weren't keen I imagine we would have said so previously. Lets hope $500k a yr and a sneaky fleet of CX5's from Brookie Mazda get us over the line...

Is anyone able to access the Daily Telegraph? From the title of their latest article on Gutho, it looks like the Eels are resigned to him to Manly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8