The 'General Off-Topic Discussion, Banter, Arguments & Hopefully Some Mediation' Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can see Manly winning the comp in 2018.

Here's a quick Honesty poll -

Which current poster used to post on the club site as American Trilogy Eagle?

In 2008 this poster repeatedly slammed Manly's poor attack all year, only for us to win the grand final by 40-nil.

Come on, own up, we forgive you. Everyone makes a mistake, you'll feel better for coming clean!
Lol...was it you?

Hey, I suggested Cuthbertson could play on the wing...anything's possible mate

Brad Parker should be first choice I reckon mate. Then probably Brown.

I just salivate at the thought of:
11. Joel Thompson
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

All representative quality backrows and locks. Sexy
Any chance of a Christmas YART

1. Ghost of Xmas Past
2. Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
3. Saint Nicholas
4 The Grinch
5. Bing Crosby
6. Jesus
7. Xmas Elf
8. Santa Claus
9. Little Drummer Boy
10. Good King Wenceslas
11. Frosty the Snowman
12. Ebenezer Scrooge
13. Bad Santa
14. KRAMPUS

Ah yes, I see everything here in forum land hasn't changed and all is going along swimmingly.

Nice to revisit and relax in the old, well worn & comfy silvertails armchair.

Now who is going to bring me some nuts and some beer ?
Haha classic.
How kind of you to chime in at this exact point.

Ah yes, I see everything here in forum land hasn't changed and all is going along swimmingly.

Nice to revisit and relax in the old, well worn & comfy silvertails armchair.

Now who is going to bring me some nuts and some beer ?
wacko.gif

I'm like

I've noticed the site has been quiet lately. It's been like that since about the first week of October. Strange....

What are these other wonderful social media platforms we dinosaurs should be using instead? And don't say Facebook. That is a terrible platform for finding information and having decent discussions. Plus its like the wild west.

I have a number of interests outside of League and forums are still the norm with all of these? Must be lots of dinosaurs out there.

I've noticed the site has been quiet lately. It's been like that since about the first week of October. Strange....

What are these other wonderful social media platforms we dinosaurs should be using instead? And don't say Facebook. That is a terrible platform for finding information and having decent discussions. Plus its like the wild west.

I have a number of interests outside of League and forums are still the norm with all of these? Must be lots of dinosaurs out there.

T-Rex no can type...!

aIpkeC.gif

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7