The 'General Off-Topic Discussion, Banter, Arguments & Hopefully Some Mediation' Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Strange. He's a backrower isn't he? Could you play him at prop?

Wonder who gets shifted to make way - assuming Winterstein back to bench or NSW Cup?

Really worth a troll there @mutley you spineless weazel? I still won't ever forget you trolling me for telling people about my mother, and sending me a PM naming my wife by name, and telling me you'd do this and that to her.

Lowest form of scum I have ever had the unfortunate event of interacting with. I'm just glad everyone here , knows what you've done, and are onto you.

By the way, great value you add to this site. Don't post, come on and troll people, then leave. Send the ocassional PM suggesting how you'd have sex with people's wives, and naming them.

I
Really worth a troll there @mutley you spineless weazel? I still won't ever forget you trolling me for telling people about my mother, and sending me a PM naming my wife by name, and telling me you'd do this and that to her.

Lowest form of scum I have ever had the unfortunate event of interacting with. I'm just glad everyone here , knows what you've done, and are onto you.

By the way, great value you add to this site. Don't post, come on and troll people, then leave.

I hate superfluous troll ratings. But for the other stuff this fool deserves to be booted. @Dan @Jethro et al.

By the way, great value you add to this site. Don't post, come on and troll people, then leave. Send the ocassional PM suggesting how you'd have sex with people's wives, and naming them.

What a POS!!

Last thing you needed mate!

I

I hate superfluous troll ratings. But for the other stuff this fool deserves to be booted. @Dan @Jethro et al.

They know about it already. I've asked the guy to show some spine and tell me who he is, but just slinks off in a corner & hides behind his forum name. He just logs in, trolls everything Baz, a few others & I say, then disappears. Honestly....sad existence.

Seriously???? Can someone please fcuk this guy off. Ban him and his Bankstown IP address. Dog by name, but it is an insult to compare him with the nature of a dog. What a gutless little cat.

They know about it already. I've asked the guy to show some spine and tell me who he is, but just slinks off in a corner & hides behind his forum name. He just logs in, trolls everything Baz, a few others & I say, then disappears. Honestly....sad existence.
I find it completely absurd that you can cop a ban for posting something in the rumours thread that isn’t directly related to signings etc. But you can disrespect someone’s wife, family and privacy and somehow that’s all good.

I find it completely absurd that you can cop a ban for posting something in the rumours thread that isn’t directly related to signings etc. But you can disrespect someone’s wife, family and privacy and somehow that’s all good.

Banning him is too easy. I want to rip into him :) I understand why you were so angry when you thought I did the same!

Seriously???? Can someone please fcuk this guy off. Ban him and his Bankstown IP address. Dog by name, but it is an insult to compare him with the nature of a dog. What a gutless little cat.

@Kevinward777 , I think the term you are looking for old mate is ANKLE

Cause he is 4 foot lower than a Paul KENT, get my drift :)

@Ryan , just ignore the pint sized knob

Banning him is too easy. I want to rip into him :) I understand why you were so angry when you thought I did the same!
The best way to ban him mate is to ignore his posts .
Most of us here love you brother and you cant please them all . No one can.

I'll PM you his post about my missus
He knows your wife's name?

@mutley cmon, if you are a manly fan that's disappointing. If you are one of THEM, in other words, if you go for another team, than **** right off. No reason manly fans should turn against manly fans, especially in that manner

He knows your wife's name?

@mutley cmon, if you are a manly fan that's disappointing. If you are one of THEM, in other words, if you go for another team, than **** right off. No reason manly fans should turn against manly fans, especially in that manner
He's not.
He's an active member of the kennel.
Says a lot.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8