The Folau Saga ... or Castle's Catastrophy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
With Clive Palmer jumping on the Folau mini bus ... and vowing to support him with every cent he has .. and to sue anybody that doesn't register him ... the world just became a little more interesting ...

I love this drama ...

Gaza Folau and Tiny Tony are just being used by Clive for his own nefarious ends. He wants to create some political mischief. West Bank and Bungy are his unsuspecting idiots.

With Clive Palmer jumping on the Folau mini bus ... and vowing to support him with every cent he has .. and to sue anybody that doesn't register him ... the world just became a little more interesting ...

I love this drama ...
Zero chance. The NRL doesn't have to register him unless some club signs him and tried to register the contract. Which club will do that? None.

"And Jesus, looking at him, loved him, and said to him, “You lack one thing: go, sell all that you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.” ...

Let's see if Izzy posts this.

Zero chance. The NRL doesn't have to register him unless some club signs him and tried to register the contract. Which club will do that? None.
But clive said he's the best rugby league player IN THE WORLD. Surely clubs will sell up to get him

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8