The Dead Wood needs to go!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yes really. And yes, he couldn’t help it that he was injured for large chunks of his career.

He had that solid five year period, 1995-99, bookended by about 13 games in 1992-94 (when he was suffering through knee reconstructions) and 28 for the Earthen Nogles, 18 of those in 2002.* I think he was with the club as early as 1990-91, so they showed a lot of patience with him.

*His last year was very solid and I was sad to see him go, he would have been handy to have around in 2003. However he was seemingly only ever a misstep away from another serious injury at that point in his career.
God I did love him as a player

Must be in some other thread?
But a bit of a stretch to assume Donny is responsible, we know Schu has had a lot of leg injuries that make it hard to run, and that he's naturally a big build and not necessarily a fitness fanatic. I'm hardly besotted with Donny but I don't blame him for Schu being a bit big and slow right now.

A bit? Look at what he's gone from and come to ! It's chalk and cheese mate:

It’s time to go:

Parker
Harper
Saab
Johns
oshay
KT
croker
paseka
keppie

anyone i’ve forgotten??

none of these duds would be starting at any team in the top 8

It’s time to go:

Parker
Harper
Saab
Johns
oshay
KT
croker
paseka
keppie

anyone i’ve forgotten??

none of these duds would be starting at any team in the top 8
I’d personally keep Saab has something that can’t be coached and tbh didn’t do too bad tonight for a first game back. I’d keep Parker as depth to come in for 1/2 games at a time for centre cover (reliable, know what you’re going to get). 100% agree on the rest they are honestly just average. Who’s KT? I’d assume if they were any good I’d know haha.

I’d personally keep Saab has something that can’t be coached and tbh didn’t do too bad tonight for a first game back. I’d keep Parker as depth to come in for 1/2 games at a time for centre cover (reliable, know what you’re going to get). 100% agree on the rest they are honestly just average. Who’s KT? I’d assume if they were any good I’d know haha.
Kelma

the second rower who can’t tackle

Kelma

the second rower who can’t tackle
Ohh haha. I think he has potential, maybe give him a few weeks he is still new and only would have really worked with shu in pre season. Happy to make a call on him later in the year, takes a couple of games to get the tigers stench off haha. But in all seriousness could we beat tigers atm?

I figured from the title Sharon may have had a heart attack on the sideline watching the game tonight and thinking what he has come back to join. Very different to what he grew up supporting, I'm sure.

Im willing to entertain the idea of Brad Parker at lock. He can still tackle but he just doesnt have the pace at centre. He's capable of putting in a mountain of work defensively and being in the middle of the field will mean he wont have to rely on his pace as much. Aloai back to reggies.

Im willing to entertain the idea of Brad Parker at lock. He can still tackle but he just doesnt have the pace. He's capable of putting in a mountain of work defensively and being in the middle of the field will mean he wont have to rely on his pace as much.
No concussion red flag there mate. Good idea in theory but his body position means he gets cleaned up

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8