The Dead Wood needs to go!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And you call me negative. As I said, look in the mirror.
Not negative you dill - commenting on the depth in that position. Called reality. Similarly I have said our centre depth is lacking. However I have also said that Tuipoloto, Koula have been fabulous, Davey is a great addition and in the main we had a top 4 team. Without Tom it makes it hard but unlike you I think they can still make the 8.... not seeing that as being negative.

Ummm he hasn’t injured his knee! Dislocated his shoulder….
I don't care whether it was his wish bone... point is, he is injured AGAIN and unable to play, creating pressure and disruption on the team and lowering our chances of success again. I'm frustrated with it, as I'm sure he is and I imagine every fan.

Not negative you dill - commenting on the depth in that position. Called reality. Similarly I have said our centre depth is lacking. However I have also said that Tuipoloto, Koula have been fabulous, Davey is a great addition and in the main we had a top 4 team. Without Tom it makes it hard but unlike you I think they can still make the 8.... not seeing that as being negative.

Where did I say we will not make the 8. We will not win the comp, which is what Manly is striving for.

I was asking for Koula to be in first grade since last season.
Schuster should have been playing 5/8 for over 12 months imo.

Bullymore and Sipley are quite good, certainly not terrible like you imply.

You have clearly been drinking your own figham coolaid.

Did you hear the convo with the Fox commentators saying that Marty had been battling the effects of covid, and it's only been the last week that he's been feeling a lot better....mmm ?
Yeah I heard it and I had to wonder why he was out there if he can’t perform at a level befitting a first grade footballer

Where did I say we will not make the 8. We will not win the comp, which is what Manly is striving for.

I was asking for Koula to be in first grade since last season.
Schuster should have been playing 5/8 for over 12 months imo.

Bullymore and Sipley are quite good, certainly not terrible like you imply.

You have clearly been drinking your own figham coolaid.
yawnnn - you are a dribbler

What pissed me off about Harper is that he came in to ‘help’ in the last tackle, not necessary, but it opened up a two on one for them to score the match winner. Jesus Harper, stay on your man ffs. Des has boneheaded loyalty.

What pissed me off about Harper is that he came in to ‘help’ in the last tackle, not necessary, but it opened up a two on one for them to score the match winner. Jesus Harper, stay on your man ffs. Des has boneheaded loyalty.
I think that was Koula on the wing who came in and Harper had him covered

I thought that was Koula that came in? I could be wrong.

Anybody know what the 6 again count was ?

2 to 0. Against us. Cummstains was pretty tight in that regard but flogged us with penalties.
Pretty sure there were more than 2 against us.
Set Restarts x 2

05:07 - Set Restart - Eels - 05:07 - Ruck Infringement - Morgan Harper - Sea Eagles
25:09 - Set Restart - Eels - 25:09 - Ruck Infringement - Jake Trbojevic - Sea Eagles

Harper: 1
Jake: 1

Harpo played well and was cheated out of the Captain's Challenge. He didn't lose the ball.
This match was a stitch-up. There is so much gambling money in the sport anybody who thinks there is no corruption is naive.
He cost us a game we really should have won vs Cronulla and made plenty of errors vs Canterbury. People were sighing at Brookvale when he got the ball.

I thought that was Koula that came in? I could be wrong.
Koula did hit in but when you’ve got a big backrower running wide, you can’t leave him one on one that close to the line...what did irk me though, is Koula went low, instead of going high to wrap up the ball. If he went high, the pass over the top to support, wouldn’t have materialised. That’s the inexperience shining through. In saying that, Koula has been fantastic so not bagging the kid.

Koula did hit in but when you’ve got a big backrower running wide, you can’t leave him one on one that close to the line...what did irk me though, is Koula went low, instead of going high to wrap up the ball. If he went high, the pass over the top to support, wouldn’t have materialised. That’s the inexperience shining through. In saying that, Koula has been fantastic so not bagging the kid.
Oh yes... no bagging here - he is a revelation but that word inexperience absolutely reinforces why he wont be at fullback as some are wishing. That is just crazy talk. But he and Tuipoloto are super super talents

Blame players. Insist they're moved on etc. BUT, just watching Cowboys (currently up 12-0) and they're full of journeymen who've been through several clubs. Todd Payten has them humming, playing as a TEAM. And there's your tried and true cliche about a champion team beating a team of champions.
Unless, of course, the fix is in!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4