• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Suck eggs NRL
Suck eggs druggie Titans
Suck eggs to every other club
Roll out the red carpet to the great Cherry!!!
Now lets get season 2015 underway.
Just have to scrape into the eight, no other expectations from me. We can start again from there.

...and to all those who oppose...guess what?..Manly hates you too!!

NYEagle

I love a good winner

Money talks.

We have simply increased his offer and given him an extra two years than the Titans using some of the money we were going to re sign Foran. He still knows that he was our second priority behind Foran to retain
He said he took their initial contract off the table and wanted to re-open talks later. He's tripped into being right.

Hopefully numpty Ryan can now do a backflip and go back to The Bears. And Mavin you are King Numpty lol. Chez a always staying just wanted the love.....and a big bag full of $$$$
Well done Manly management, despite the slings and arrows from some of our own so called supporters. He's my cherry pie! With a smile and a wallet 10 miles wide :)))

Great news for the club, however if our management diddnt lowball him back in november we wouldnt be paying 1.5mil for 6 seasons. Hopefully he stays injury free.

I'm so happy I have penned the "backflip rap"

Ima backflipper
A real tripper
Put your hand you heart and be "chipper"
I am the Cherry
The real berry
Feel the love punk, and be merry
You oppose?
I'm on the nose?
I get that
Its a rap
Suck on eggs
Alley cat

NYEagle

Daly Cherry-Evans backflip the ‘sorriest saga in rugby league’, writes Dean Ritchie

056679-e274ce16-098d-11e5-8933-556e3a23c467.jpg

Daly Cherry-Evans will stay at Manly. Picture: Gregg Porteous Source: Gregg Porteous / News Corp Australia

THIS has been the sorriest saga in rugby league. It has left the game embarrassed and scarred.

Daly Cherry-Evans has today reneged on Gold Coast and signed a long-term deal with his current club, Manly.

Good luck to the Sea Eagles, good luck to DCE.

Essentially, he did nothing wrong.

But the rules should never have allowed this to unfold.

Gold Coast acted in good faith and have been left shattered. Fans deserve better. The NRL’s rules has left a region struggling for support without a superstar player.

And the NRL actually owns Gold Coast.

Once you sign a contract, that should be it. Full stop.

Thankfully the round 13 deadline has been scrapped.

Sadly though for rugby league, and the Titans, it came too late. And the game has been left with another black eye.
http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/dal...tes-dean-ritchie/story-e6frf3ou-1227381057243

Suck it Ritchie:p

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8