• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Just a thought what is he going to do with the property he bought up in the GC it looks to rich to rent out. Maybe he and Nat will travel up there during the off season to rub it in the face of the Titans.
Perhaps if they singed Nat and Darcy, he would of honored his contract!

Unsure how to feel but suck sh*t to the NRL Ttitans.
But will wait to its offical, wasn't there going to be a press conference to announce Des was staying and a hour later it was announced he was off to the Dogs.

Leave them be, they are Fans just like us, albeit with questionable taste.@:cool:

Its the NRL and the Titans that tried to screw Manly - but they didn't manage to pop our Cherry :D
The Titans lured our player with monies that they did not have! :mad:
It's got nothing to do with their taste in teams. There's nothing wrong with their taste in teams, it's because they come on here to troll & rub it in when they thought they had DCE signed. I'd say it's back-fired on them big time, and we won't be hearing from them again lol.

Hopefully numpty Ryan can now do a backflip and go back to The Bears. And Mavin you are King Numpty lol. Chez a always staying just wanted the love.....and a big bag full of $$$$
Well done Manly management, despite the slings and arrows from some of our own so called supporters. He's my cherry pie! With a smile and a wallet 10 miles wide :)))
Bit rich knob jockey he's probably been around longer than you

Also a big shout out to Erin Molan who first broke this and breathed special life into the Cherrygraph
Yes. I take back my post on one of the earlier hundred pages. She has gone up in my estimation.
Not so for that Cox on Channel Ten. How is he going to explain his "exclusive" on Monday night?

In Ilfracombe, about 30 Kms from Longreach, just pulled up for a coffee and to browse Silvertails.

Great day for the club, also announce Lussick I guess which will be the cream on top of the cherry.

It's got nothing to do with their taste in teams. There's nothing wrong with their taste in teams, it's because they come on here to troll & rub it in when they thought they had DCE signed. I'd say it's back-fired on them big time, and we won't be hearing from them again lol.
I wonder if they are now on the Raiders website, urging a Sezer backflip?

Hopefully Brett Stewart and the others who were supposedly not very friendly with DCE don't get their noses out of joint.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8