• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fan boys supporting the captain and they come out after a win. Gotta love this thread. I will support who ever captains this club and those who don't go support the eels.
Nope, missed the point. Go see @globaleagle explanation on a FANBOI. And just quietly a fanboi will go and support the Eels if DCE goes to the Eels and plays for them. So, my question to you is, if Dollar Daly goes to the Eels do you support the Eels or Manly?

For the record, I support Manly no matter what.

Hahaha I can’t help myself. Somebody make me stop. 😂

Come on man.your better than that.

You were on a roll, seriously I was enjoying it. Good back and forth…

And for the record, not taken anything personally . Even, if it may have been intended too? 😜
Its a joke Joyce. @hozza Its all jokes..... Beers were also involved. No light beers though. @:D

Firstly yes your definitely a fanboi.
He’s also a Polarising figure that Many many many Manly fans want gone and consider to be overpaid. As captain, he’s never lead us to a premiership, that’s the only stat that counts.

Premiership that he did win was on the back of a golden generation. And QLD? We’ll who really cares about that…..

Hahaha come on fanboi’s, I’m bore
Qlders?

Nope, missed the point. Go see @globaleagle explanation on a FANBOI. And just quietly a fanboi will go and support the Eels if DCE goes to the Eels and plays for them. So, my question to you is, if Dollar Daly goes to the Eels do you support the Eels or Manly?

For the record, I support Manly no matter what.

Hahaha I can’t help myself. Somebody make me stop. 😂
Don't stop till you get enough @hozza
darren till sport GIF by UFC

Don't think it would help the team at all, but I accept it would bring you a lot of enjoyment so hopefully it happens one day! :rofl:
Ball playing in the line and taking a whack for the craft wont help the team .
Huh.well i wonder why all the other halves do it.

It is a contact sport right but in your opinion, not for DCE. Not for the first time you have let me know he shouldn't put himself in harms way for the side

no wonder we differ on halfback expectations

i dont dislike dce as a person mate, just his drag on the footy team i have loved since i was a kid. I dont see him as a positive on the footy team At all. He holds us back due to the limitations he has set as halfback, captain and leader. he cruises

i am a passionate manly fan . I never expect perfection, or to win just attitude and application.

if we had a 1.2 million dollar prop that was the best chip and chase exponent since phil blake and can spiral bomb but if he doesnt bend the line or take hit ups then his prop play is fair game.

I've always said Chez is a fantastic 6 in need of a traditional game managing 7 beside him. He would also make a phenomenonal 9.
His only issue is that he wears the 7 and gets paid for doing so. Put him next to a Reynolds, Townsend or Cleary, and he would probably be the best 6 in the game

Fair enough Bear and I agree, BUT, if I recall, you were the one to bring up your career and how it means you look at facts and stats to determine a player performance. And your the one that took offence to the fact that I said SORRY that does not mean your opinion means more than others on this site.Your just a fan, just like me. With an opinion, which I’ll remind everyone it’s a fan site.

But again that doesn’t diminish your life’s work, which I actually value. Or how hard you work. Just to be clear. Again.

Nor was I offended with our back and forth, enjoyed it. I value good passionate debate, even if, at times it goes a touch to far..

When I use evidence, I'm merely pointing out material that supports a position. Doesn't mean I'm right. Factors to remember. The information may be flawed. My interpretation of that material may be flawed. There may be factors unavailable that support an alternative position. We can only know what is available to us to know and then how we interpret that information may have different perspectives. But the more evidence we have the more likely we are to have an accurate interpretation. Pretty logical wouldn't you say. All I was trying to get across was to take note of the available evidence. Pure conjecture is only a limited perspective. It may be right, but evidence, as demonstrated in a court room, has greater weight than observation and even more than conjecture.

Thus endeth the sermon. Oh and by the way, I was also training to be a Methodist minister at one stage but left before completing the course. Does it show?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4