• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I guess I'm a "fanboi" whatever that means. He's almost at 300 games, soon to be most games played all-time for Manly. Won premiership, won Origins, Tests etc etc.
One club player and a real decent bloke. 🤷🏻‍♂️
But I guess some people are hard markers.
Firstly yes your definitely a fanboi.
He’s also a Polarising figure that Many many many Manly fans want gone and consider to be overpaid. As captain, he’s never lead us to a premiership, that’s the only stat that counts.

Premiership that he did win was on the back of a golden generation. And QLD? We’ll who really cares about that…..

Hahaha come on fanboi’s, I’m bored

Haha You little fanboi’s (some not so little) are so easy to get riled up. And wipe the pie off your fingers when you type, champ.

Taking a break from the Dolphins site?

Fanboi’s attack in 3,2,1 ……
Well done can't counter my points so you resorts to personal attacks. That's a reflection on the kind of person you are champ.

Thanks Eagle4life. The principle I'm alluding to is, criticise the comment or action as much as you like. We all have different points of view, and challenging those comments is quite appropriate. with as much humour as is available. Vive la difference. But criticising the individual personally (unless he's someone like Trump or Putin of course) should be avoided.
Noted again @Bearfax However, I will point out that the "joke" wasn't directed at your good self in this specific instance. It was directed at your interlocutors instead. However, your principle clearly applies to both parties, so unless Trump or Putin starts posting on Silvertails, I will "attempt" to apply the principle in "most" future responses.

Well done can't counter my points so you resorts to personal attacks. That's a reflection on the kind of person you are champ.
Haha good come back, CHAMP. I think we’ll just refer to you as the Dolphins no 1 fan. And if you can clean your fingers for a second and scroll through these pages on your man D$E you’ll find iv given many examples of the headless chooks short comings. As have many others.

Haha good come back, CHAMP. I think we’ll just refer to you as the Dolphins no 1 fan. And if you can clean your fingers for a second and scroll through these pages on your man D$E you’ll find iv given many examples of the headless chooks short comings. As have many others.
From 2 posts your short comings as a human are glaringly obvious. Blocking you now, you parasite

I understand what you are saying but as the receiver of what may be an intended joke, if that person doesn't know it is a joke rather than a put down, then its inappropriate. Humour is fine as long as we understand that's what is intended. Otherwise those who don't realise the joke, and given many of us dont know who we are really talking too, it opens a Pandora's Box, whereby comments that could be construed as put downs and abuse, could result in a degeneration of increasingly abusive responses. Easy to rectify. Comments at the end like 'kidding', 'just have a little dig' or a winking character etc would solve that.
Well said Bear. Probably even deserves a separate thread.

Many people behave anonymously on the internet as though they are on the hill 40 years ago. Or in a smoky kitchen with a couple of half-drunk good ole boy mates (male) way way back in their teens. Or maybe aged 20. Or 22 for the really immature ones.

The result is the equivalent of a league player taunting a rival in the no-punch era. Put-downs and abuse, but with no consequences attached, amount to little more than feeble posturing. Nothing remotely masculine or alpha about it, contrary to what they invariably seem to assume. It's embarrassingly childish really.

Modern internet communications require a different approach in order to have any value. For many dinosaurs though this is a simple truth they will never grasp. So until they eventually perish or succumb to dementia there will continue to be a vocal but thankfully dwindling number of internet bullies who don't even realise the weakness or pointlessness of their attacks.

images

Good Lord .. it's Saint Self appreciation day ... when the holier than thou pontificate and self congratulate ... for their wisdom knows no bounds ....

However ... some wag in the audience has remarked that this is not the Harvard debating society ... it is football forum for the benefit and enjoyment of footy heads ... not egg heads ..

Every Half excels behind an excellent Pack of wild dominating Pigs

And DCE has always been dominant behind dominant premiership Winning and State of origin winning packs

DCE has excelled at all Levels and there is nothing Mediocre about our Million Dollar Man

The Magnificent Manly and QLD Maroon DCE
cef500ad06f7df13acfc4dbf454002bb
Geeez Bozo, you could have at least put a photo up of him in a Manly jumper.

A fanboi is someone who is unusually attracted or devoted to a particular technology or tech company.

Let me put my red head wig on for a second ..... please explain!!

I don't understand how this is related to footy.

A fanboi is someone who is unusually attracted or devoted to a particular technology or tech company.

Let me put my red head wig on for a second ..... please explain!!

I don't understand how this is related to footy.

ok......

If someone calls you a dce fanboi - that means you love everything/are obsessed about dce and don't accept any criticism valid or not.

elon Musk has legions of fanbois (and fangirls)

It's usually a derogatory term.

or a soccer ball

ok......

If someone calls you a dce fanboi - that means you love everything/are obsessed about dce and don't accept any criticism valid or not.

elon Musk has legions of fanbois (and fangirls)

It's usually a derogatory term.

or a soccer ball
Hmmmm, interesting .......... not really.

I think I'll go with soccer ball. Cheers GE :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8