• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bear your the biggest fanboi of all! Hahahaha
But good to see you’ve stopped sooking after I schooled you last year. Back to your prison friends, my friend.

And I’m sure big Cam can look after himself?

My friend I dont sook and your comments have no effect on me personally. Remember where I come from. Heard far far worse probably than anything you would even imagine. I just know from past experience where seemingly disparaging comments lead. My comments are purely to ensure that we debate based on issues not personalities. No problem to disagree with opinions. Go for your life. Just stick to the subject.

yeah

we can stop the personal attacks now.

Bored or not.

tah dah
Now I could be a passive aggressive person and try to mask my insults, or hide them behind poorly worded humour. Or I could threaten to stop supporting the club iv supported since I was 5 ( waves to the No 1 Dolphins fan) cause I disagree with something the clubs done ( ahem, DCEs 45 yr contract) . But no,I wont be doing that, I LOVE MANLY more than any player or any poor decision I disagree with ( multiple?) the board/owner make. Sometimes that means being a touch in your face, which means I’m pretty forward . Apologies to the thin skinned.

But fine, for you @globaleagle , I’ll back up.

For the Fanboi’s, insult away. I promise I won’t be offended.

I hope any first time reader doesn't think the site is like this all the time...

Feels like we're stepping back in time, to the dreaded off season!

Anyway, go Manly. 🙂

Noted again @Bearfax However, I will point out that the "joke" wasn't directed at your good self in this specific instance. It was directed at your interlocutors instead. However, your principle clearly applies to both parties, so unless Trump or Putin starts posting on Silvertails, I will "attempt" to apply the principle in "most" future responses.

Sorry Eagle4life. Misinterpreting where I'm coming from. There was in no way any attempt to criticise you. I was making a generalized point. I had no reason to be disturbed in any way about what you said. You were quite polite and reasonable. My Trump and Putin comment was in humour..shows how these things can be misinterpreted, doesnt it. You see also how easy the written word can be misunderstood.

My only interest is to maintain civility. One of the primary reasons I survived in my job for so long was ensuring respect, both in what I said and what other said to me or others. Fundamental in situations where people dont know each other. In my personal life, I have mates of my vintage with whom I take the mickey out of consistently and receive such in response. Totally politically incorrect. But that's because we know each other and know we are just clowning around. People are horrified by what we say to each other, but its part of the camaraderie we have. Quite different in situations where you dont know the other person. Know your limits of behaviour. Used to run groups on it.

My friend I dont sook and your comments have no effect on me personally. Remember where I come from. Heard far far worse probably than anything you would even imagine. I just know from past experience where seemingly disparaging comments lead. My comments are purely to ensure that we debate based on issues not personalities. No problem to disagree with opinions. Go for your life. Just stick to the subject.
Fair enough Bear and I agree, BUT, if I recall, you were the one to bring up your career and how it means you look at facts and stats to determine a player performance. And your the one that took offence to the fact that I said SORRY that does not mean your opinion means more than others on this site.Your just a fan, just like me. With an opinion, which I’ll remind everyone it’s a fan site.

But again that doesn’t diminish your life’s work, which I actually value. Or how hard you work. Just to be clear. Again.

Nor was I offended with our back and forth, enjoyed it. I value good passionate debate, even if, at times it goes a touch to far..

This thread has become a glowing endorsement of the decision of most brewers in OZ to make light beer.

Now to just convince more to switch to it
Hahaha Definitely,😜. Admittedly I may have had 1 or 2

Maybe next year, to celebrate my cousin currently serving or my now past relative’s that served, I’ll drink 2 waters….. hahahahahaha
Now I don’t agree with almost all wars but I do honour, ALL that served for the dedication and at times sacrifice.

So that’s a polite NOPE to the light beer or water. Hahaha and guess what Fanboi’s, I’m not offended..

This thread has become a glowing endorsement of the decision of most brewers in OZ to make light beer.

Now to just convince more to switch to it
Alternatively @manlyfan76 .... This thread is but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, And then is heard no more. It is a thread told by idiots, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing.
Paraphrasing The Bard, Macbeth, Act 5, scene 5, lines 22–27

Please note that no light beer was consumed in the production of my thread responses.

Alternatively @manlyfan76 .... This thread is but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, And then is heard no more. It is a thread told by idiots, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing.

Please note that no light beer was consumed in the production of my thread responses.
Sweet Jesus, did Macbeth just get a run in here😂

Something tells me @SeaEagleRock8 and your good self would have a swimmingly good time together. Quoting long gone muppets and whispering sweet nothings, telling passive aggressive jokes to each other. Giving each other knowing head nods with your far superior humour and knowledge, quietly sipping your Penfolds Grange 1969. Sounds like a party . Lol 😂

My job is done here. Hahaha

Something tells me @SeaEagleRock8 and your good self would have a swimmingly good time together. Quoting long gone muppets and whispering sweet nothings, telling passive aggressive jokes to each other. Giving each other knowing head nods with your far superior humour and knowledge, quietly sipping your Penfolds Grange 1969. Sounds like a party . Lol 😂

My job is done here. Hahaha

Nice one @hozza I was wondering which of the aforementioned idiots would take that quote personally. Its pleasing to see that you have risen so splendidly to the occasion. Bravo 😂😜

Nice one @hozza I was wondering which of the aforementioned idiots would take that quote personally. Its pleasing to see that you have risen so splendidly to the occasion. Bravo 😂😜
Haha Take it personally? Absolutely not, enjoying it to be honest. Not quite enjoying as much as sipping an overpriced wine , quoting long forgotten nobody’s I suspect. But enjoying it none the less. Now quietly poor another oh so delicious red, whilst listening to Dorris Day and bestow upon us your far superior humour and knowledge and quote another….. absolute nobody. Lol 😂

Haha Take it personally? Absolutely not, enjoying it to be honest. Not quite enjoying as much as sipping an overpriced wine , quoting long forgotten nobody’s I suspect. But enjoying it none the less. Now quietly poor another oh so delicious red, whilst listening to Dorris Day and bestow upon us your far superior humour and knowledge and quote another….. absolute nobody. Lol 😂
Sure mate. If you read back into the thread you will see I have quoted you on multiple occasions already..... @:D

Sure mate. If you read back into the thread you will see I have quoted you on multiple occasions. @:D
Come on man.your better than that.

You were on a roll, seriously I was enjoying it. Good back and forth…

And for the record, not taken anything personally . Even, if it may have been intended too? 😜

Fukk you if you're going to start bagging Doris Day !!!!!!!

Fan boys supporting the captain and they come out after a win. Gotta love this thread. I will support who ever captains this club and those who don't go support the eels.

Poor DCE, having his thread defiled with this $hit

1682412375515.gif

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7