• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I remember when he used to run the ball...

I remember when he had great defence....

I remember when he was one of the best 7's in the game...

Something like Cleary is now.

Lucky I have a good memory.

I hope we are already looking for a replacement to take over the day his current contract expires. He rode on the backs of Foran, Killer, the Stewarts etc., and now is only surviving riding on Tom's back.
If our forwards can dominate it will be ok otherwise we are screwed because that’s DCE

DCE needs to learn to commit to the line if he is going to run the ball. Everytime he runs he stops and goes around in circles which kills the momentum. All in all great effort backing up and leading by example.
he was trying to step, and he usually beat the first one and often two defenders, then palmed a few, and went again then off loaded. pretty sure didn't kill any momentum, he was just trying to stay alive. he could take the tackle though, but I prefer him to keep trying to attack and look for support back on the inside if the outside has been shut down.

Right on full time you could see it was so draining on DCE Wednesday night he look drained but yes he could of very easily gone into his shell tonight but he played one of his better games.

He and the boys can now rest the rest of the long weekend and get ready for the titans next Sunday afternoon.. another long break then orgin bye weekend where the NRL goes into bye weekend with origin on June 27th then we play bulldog down at Bankwest Saturday 3rd July 3pm.

DCE needs to learn to commit to the line if he is going to run the ball. Everytime he runs he stops and goes around in circles which kills the momentum. All in all great effort backing up and leading by example.
I actually think this works kindve well with Foran though. As Foran plays super direct. There was a few times last night where Daly broke up the defensive structure with his evasive skills when the play broke down and then threw it back left to forans side where he straightened the play and had them shot.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6