• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
putting up 2015 highlights to prove his current worth is like me putting a picture on tinder of myself at 25 ( now 55) and expecting her to fall for my highlight reel
DCE is not 55 , He is 30 , he is fit and durable as he hardly misses a game
The highlights are a reminder of the value he has given to his club and what made him a million dollar player

Money, money, money
Must be funny
In DCE's world
Money, money, money
Always sunny
In DCE's world

All the things I could do
If I had a little money
In DCE's world

DCE is a very good half back and he has lifted his game the last few weeks. But gee he struggled badly the first 4 rounds. I actually think he is at his best when he doesn't bear all of the responsibility to create the attack. He is brilliant at backing up through the middle not unlike Terry Lamb. Where he has struggled is with game management and overthinking things. With Turbo back and Schuster providing creativity he has been able to take a back seat at times and capitalize on the opportunities made by those around him just like he does in origin. However when you are the highest paid player in the game many of us expect that that you have the ability to carry the team. Even Thurston couldn't do it in the last season of his career. I am pleased we retained him but he cost us too much of our cap and we all know why. We need him at his best to make the finals and challenge. This week will be season defining in my mind.

It's an interesting argument isn't it.

He's one of the best halfbacks in the NRL because I say he is. That is considered fact, no longer an opinion.

However if you consider he may not actually be one of the best halfbacks in the game then that is opinion and NOT fact. Best way to counter others' opinions seems to be that you make up some more facts that are just really opinions, or rampantly speculate about hypothetical situations.

Pointing out that he isn't the best halfback in the NRL, or that he isn't playing that well, isn't hating on the guy, nor does it make you less of a supporter.

History will judge him and where he sits in the hierarchy of great Manly or NRL halfbacks.
Was that an Opinionated fact or factual opinion CC ?

Let's hope history judges him on much better performances than the start of this year.
He has the skill
He has the ability
He has the opportunity
History is his to be made

DCE is a very good half back and he has lifted his game the last few weeks. But gee he struggled badly the first 4 rounds. I actually think he is at his best when he doesn't bear all of the responsibility to create the attack. He is brilliant at backing up through the middle not unlike Terry Lamb. Where he has struggled is with game management and overthinking things. With Turbo back and Schuster providing creativity he has been able to take a back seat at times and capitalize on the opportunities made by those around him just like he does in origin. However when you are the highest paid player in the game many of us expect that that you have the ability to carry the team. Even Thurston couldn't do it in the last season of his career. I am pleased we retained him but he cost us too much of our cap and we all know why. We need him at his best to make the finals and challenge. This week will be season defining in my mind.
Perspective time

Every champion struggles

What separates the all time Champions from the all time strugglers

Is that the Champions always rise to the occasion every time they struggle

and if any one on here has not seen DCE rise many times need glasses

or a bigger TV

@Mataiforerver instead of laughing can you provide proof? Dont give me a speech i want proof that dce is 2nd best halfback in the game. Which games has he played well in? Titans game? You seem to have forgotten all the headless chook stuff or the beautiful pass to Davey that saw him crippled and now watches from the stands...

I said at the moment top 3 halves.. people judging on form are fools? Interesting comment... i must be a fool then because dce has been ass for ages. Last year he was terrible and this year the exact same, even with a real 5/8th partnering him. This year dce is in the bottom 4 halfbacks in the game he just sucks at the moment its the truth!

Hughes is twice as good as dce.. last year and this year. Guy has won comps and without Papenhuyzen has really stepped up last few weeks which dce CANNOT DO! Scoring 100 plus and 140 in supercoach the last 2 weeks. His presence on the field is known just like cleary.

Walker 5 games in and already better than the qld captain blah blah blah... this kid will supplant dce as qlds halfback. And imho dce is only there because there is no one else.. they tried hunt and failed so by default he is there. Never excelled in origin bar 1 game where slater told him what to do.. the game without Munster where they lost by 30 proves this theory.

Reynolds much better than dce.. actually has a game plan amd combinations with his outside men. Actually runs the ball and sets up tries. Won a premiership

moses is shyte dont rate him but he's been better than dce

Even ash Taylor has looked better.. if you wanna live in the past then dce is the best HB in the comp but the past is the past and now in the present he sucks!

Sincerely yours

Biff.

Ps without turbo we'd still be bottom 4. Dce has dont very little in our resurgence! Fact!

Now im off to eat ogalo's
Ash taylor?

Is this serious? Hahahaha.

It was not 7 to 9 years ago that he has been putting the final nail on the oppositions coffin with his inspirational last minute get out of jail wins
He has also been playing for team with an injury riddled and an unstable spine and once we get stability in our spine we will see DCE back to his best
Much like fools who gamble... the odds are stacked against the gambler and the gambler is a loser to even enter the game. That pretty much sums up heaping praise on DCE for those rare golden point wins. It's not a percentage play and I'd much rather a half back who turns up and performs consistently week in and week out.

Its me who is laughing at how ignorant you are!

I knew you would ignore the rest and point out ash taylor hahaha easy pickings. And you provided 0 proof that dce is 2nd best half lol. 2nd best smh
Had a long one typed up and forgot to press send on my laptop, will do in the morning considering your upset

sorry that I disagree and believe dce is a top half, and better than ash taylor? Not many disagree

quick stat attack for you for the “easy pickings” -taylor has supposedly been better than DCE this year you say. Bloke has 2 try assists. TWO. He is next to David Fifita - a man with one arm could get more try assists. Honestly put a pub footballer next to fifita and you will get an assist a game from him crashing over.

not to mention taylor 85 kick metres per game, 20 missed tackles out of 99 tackles, 4 forced drop outs

DCE 362 kick metres per game
5 assists 5 tries 5 forced drop outs, a couple 40/20s, field goal winner, god knows how many line break assists

wasting my time on this argument

Had a long one typed up and forgot to press send on my laptop, will do in the morning considering your upset

sorry that I disagree and believe dce is a top half, and better than ash taylor? Not many disagree

quick stat attack for you for the “easy pickings” -taylor has supposedly been better than DCE this year you say. Bloke has 2 try assists. TWO. He is next to David Fifita - a man with one arm could get more try assists. Honestly put a pub footballer next to fifita and you will get an assist a game from him crashing over.

not to mention taylor 85 kick metres per game, 20 missed tackles out of 99 tackles, 4 forced drop outs

DCE 362 kick metres per game
5 assists 5 tries 5 forced drop outs, a couple 40/20s, field goal winner, god knows how many line break assists

wasting my time on this argument
You got no clue i said Taylor is better at the moment and he has been.. dce has done jack **** turbo has done everything.
Dces try assists ? 5 ay LOL
The one to Marty after turbo did everything lol
Kicked from our own half and saab ran 70 meters and scored lol yeah try assist my ass
Passed to foran who ran around a tired prop lol
Other two cant remember probably just as pathetic.
I remember him putting Olakau'atu through a gap. The tries he's scored are thanks to turbo and oh he kicked the ball and it ricocheted back to him.
Funny thing is you think those stats are good.. foran statistically has never shined but we all know who has been better. Taylor has done alot of good things and was responsible for some of their earlier wins.. dce has done sweet fa our resurgence is NOT because of dce. Those stats you showed are a joke for the highest paid player in the game origin captain and manly captain. Im still waiting for proof dce is 2nd best... those stats all you got?
As they said to cersi lannister.... shame shame shame
5 try assists hah! I challenge you to post them

Im sure he will get better we need him to be to beat the top teams

I dont understand why you cant admit he has been crap this year.. and last year! Where did we come last year? Even he admitted he is on struggle street... seems everyone is in the know but you.

Ps way to avoid the original topic by dumping on Taylor hahaha gold

You got no clue i said Taylor is better at the moment and he has been.. dce has done jack **** turbo has done everything.
Dces try assists ? 5 ay LOL
The one to Marty after turbo did everything lol
Kicked from our own half and saab ran 70 meters and scored lol yeah try assist my ass
Passed to foran who ran around a tired prop lol
Other two cant remember probably just as pathetic.
I remember him putting Olakau'atu through a gap. The tries he's scored are thanks to turbo and oh he kicked the ball and it ricocheted back to him.
Funny thing is you think those stats are good.. foran statistically has never shined but we all know who has been better. Taylor has done alot of good things and was responsible for some of their earlier wins.. dce has done sweet fa our resurgence is NOT because of dce. Those stats you showed are a joke for the highest paid player in the game origin captain and manly captain. Im still waiting for proof dce is 2nd best... those stats all you got?
As they said to cersi lannister.... shame shame shame
5 try assists hah! I challenge you to post them

Im sure he will get better we need him to be to beat the top teams

I dont understand why you cant admit he has been crap this year.. and last year! Where did we come last year? Even he admitted he is on struggle street... seems everyone is in the know but you.

Ps way to avoid the original topic by dumping on Taylor hahaha gold
Good morning feathered friend
Since you are on the Stats topic
These are the stats last year between DCE and Cleary
And Clearly DCE was the most Dominant half
This season has just started and DCE is just warming up ;)
Have a happy and Healthy day
El2emNjXgAA98s0.jpg

Much like fools who gamble... the odds are stacked against the gambler and the gambler is a loser to even enter the game. That pretty much sums up heaping praise on DCE for those rare golden point wins. It's not a percentage play and I'd much rather a half back who turns up and performs consistently week in and week out.
The Facts and Fools File

El2emNjXgAA98s0.jpg

Money, money, money
Must be funny
In DCE's world
Money, money, money
Always sunny
In DCE's world

All the things I could do
If I had a little money
In DCE's world

Latest posts