• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sshh Biff...listen....can you hear it? That’s the sound of every sinew in Cooper’s body coming together in a climactic explosion of greatness.
Fox league panel be like....
1602124763537.png

Move over Ghandi, here comes Cooper.

#7- Bookstore. Was he given a join-the-dots book?
#9- “...because it’s only in stillness that you can find the clarity to achieve greatness“.
!8B2E1ABB-C55A-42EA-B443-C0AC463BF541.jpeg Like Whoaaa, man!

Last edited:
One of the biggest gripes on here this year was DCE. Because teams targeted him and shut him down so much. It was smart play by opposition teams. So yeah you can have success by adjusting specifically to an opposition
Targeting or pressuring a player is not really a structural defensive change(it can be but more often than not it isn't) and has always been part of the game.

Got to say will this bloke ever get credit?
He was Wally Lewis medallist tonight and fair play - he played great, steered the team, properly controlled them, every run in the second half was a threat.

No fans will ever give him credit(not saying silvertails - although Probably also applies)

Gun player. still feel he could be even better as 5/8 tho. Hunt came on and freed him up a lot compared to Friend, whose service is poor.

Imagine a half like fogarty / flanagan (cheap but good organising) with DCE at 6. Would be awesome.

He was Wally Lewis medallist tonight and fair play - he played great, steered the team, properly controlled them, every run in the second half was a threat.

No fans will ever give him credit(not saying silvertails - although Probably also applies)

Gun player. still feel he could be even better as 5/8 tho. Hunt came on and freed him up a lot compared to Friend, whose service is poor.

Imagine a half like fogarty / flanagan (cheap but good organising) with DCE at 6. Would be awesome.

Capewell and Gagai were strong but DCE was in everything and was deserving MOM. Defensively he was unbelievable and he rediscovered his running game. The muppet doing the ratings in the Tele gave him a 5 out of 10. WTF.

Capewell and Gagai were strong but DCE was in everything and was deserving MOM. Defensively he was unbelievable and he rediscovered his running game. The muppet doing the ratings in the Tele gave him a 5 out of 10. WTF.
I actually didn’t think he was mom and I’m a huge dce fan. I would have given it to Gagai who really stands up in big games. That said dce ability to adapt and not try do everything in the second half was great, his D was outstanding and he truly led the team with his performance. Great game chez and was happy he got mom, even if I thought Dane should have got it.

or Foran ;)

I actually didn’t think he was mom and I’m a huge dce fan. I would have given it to Gagai who really stands up in big games. That said dce ability to adapt and not try do everything in the second half was great, his D was outstanding and he truly led the team with his performance. Great game chez and was happy he got mom, even if I thought Dane should have got it.

I agree 1.Gagai - 2.DCE and 3.Capewell .... DCE should split his award with Hunt who made a huge difference when he came on ... QLD should give Hunt more dummy half time next game. Our halves / spine were not on the same page and we should stop picking players out of position in the centres .... a missed tackle by each of our no centres resulted in two tries

I agree 1.Gagai - 2.DCE and 3.Capewell .... DCE should split his award with Hunt who made a huge difference when he came on ... QLD should give Hunt more dummy half time next game. Our halves / spine were not on the same page and we should stop picking players out of position in the centres .... a missed tackle by each of our no centres resulted in two tries
Spot on. And Friend is to use to playing for Easts where they let all his forward passes go. I think the Qld spine and 14 will be better for the run and improve. Classic Cleary again choking on the big stage. I wouldn’t be surprised if they put Keary to 7 and bring Walker in. Clearly overrated imo.

DCE has not played up to his capacity at Manly since Foran left ... mainly due to the lack of a consistent and dominant 5/8 partner . . Easier to shut down the one "go to" guy ..

I think this is part of Dessie's plan with Foran ... not all about how Foran will play ... but how he can also let DCE play to his best and put defences in two minds on the last tackle ...

Cust was getting there slowly ... and have big hopes for Schuster ... but the Foran option at the price is a calculated gamble I am happy to take ..

actually didn’t think he was mom and I’m a huge dce fan. I would have given it to Gagai who really stands up in big games.
DCE won the game with his goalkicking, but he was excellent in all areas and very well-deserved MOM.
Also very good were Gagai, Munster, Capewell, Papali, Tino, and especially Jake Friend. One of the best games I've seen from him, not that I watch many Chook games.

DCE won the game with his goalkicking, but he was excellent in all areas and very well-deserved MOM.
Also very good were Gagai, Munster, Capewell, Papali, Tino, and especially Jake Friend. One of the best games I've seen from him, not that I watch many Chook games.
I thought he was overplaying his hand a bit in the first half and on a few occasions was caught on 4th tackle. He also missed a sitter frm right in front. Both he and Munster struggled a bit until Hunt came on. Don’t get me wrong he played well, I just thought Hahai might have pipped him for it. I’m still really happy he got it tho

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6