• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think there are plenty of players at our club who we could let go and replace them with those coming through. Walker, Tapau, Thompson, Parker, Taufua, Garrick etc have all been resigned. We could let go any of them and replace with those below them. Why would they let go of DCE? Doesn't make sense to me

I guess it’s everyone’s aspiration to play in a team captained by that old handbag Darius, and of course the super coach seibold - NOT

Dce out in the media today quashing the rumour.
He says he believes just a regurgitated rumour ,
but next sentence says he is very flattered that a prestigious club like the Bronco's would be enquiring in about him.
Rumour or not ??
Same old, same old since 2013
DCE to Broncos!/? :rolleyes:

NRL 2019: Daly Cherry-Evans, Brisbane Broncos, DCE, Manly Sea Eagles | FOX SPORTS

Manly skipper Daly Cherry-Evans has laughed off speculation he could make a shock switch to Brisbane after rumours of the move emerged on social media on Wednesday night.
The 30-year-old halfback told media he is baffled by rumours linking him to the Broncos in 2020, which would break the deal he signed with the Sea Eagles in 2015.

DCE is the best half in the game at the moment. Beyond me why we would entertain moving him on. We have build the club around him and is a proven match winner time after time. Coming off one of his best years it exciting to see what’s next of us, also he is worth his pay packet.
Possibly the best though moses had a much better year. Really there isn't much competition for him these days anyway.
Who are the good halfbacks?
Cherry
Moses
Sezer?
Brooks lol

Lots of good 5/8s sure dce went good this year but hes had alot better years.
2011 2012 2013 2014 were his best years.. then 2017 then probably 2019. His best year was his 1st though we had an incredible team and gifty snake and Lyon had alot to do with his success. By 2013 imho he was better then cronk

I don’t get this line from the media that we need to clear room for them. Tom was already on 900k, Jake 750k. They won’t require massive upgrades and we have $330k more room this year due to the cap penalty being removed.

We have lost Api on decent coin, Perrett was on $400k apparently, Elgey retired, Thommo and Walker both have said they’ll take reduced contracts. We will upgrade Manase, but we should be fine to sign the Turbos. This DCE thing is nothing more than a media beat-up.
Yep,I agree.Not sure where this rumour initiated from and there is no reason for it either.I do see James Hooper has re-hashed his Dogs chasing Trbojevic’s story today

I wouldnt doubt that the broncos are entertaining this not manly, dce would be quite easy for them to attract a third party sponser on massive money in a 1 team town, origin captain, club captain, well articulated, cleanskin, and the best 7 in the game just what they need right now

Last edited:
Possibly the best though moses had a much better year. Really there isn't much competition for him these days anyway.
Who are the good halfbacks?
Cherry
Moses
Sezer?
Brooks lol

Lots of good 5/8s sure dce went good this year but hes had alot better years.
2011 2012 2013 2014 were his best years.. then 2017 then probably 2019. His best year was his 1st though we had an incredible team and gifty snake and Lyon had alot to do with his success. By 2013 imho he was better then cronk

I would rather DCE at Manly then Moses but that’s my opinion. He is the current Australian half and QLD captain. You have a point in saying the half quality isn’t what it was now that JT and Cronk have now retired but he is the clear front runner in that position and pretty proud he is the Manly captain.
I feel last season he really took control of his position more so that any season I’ve seen him play. Mostly credited to Des for getting everyone working for each other which allowed DCE to shine like he should. Even in 2011 when we won the comp, I believe 2019 was a greater personal performance for him.
But that’s just my thoughts.

Funny thing is at the 9's, and I think it was after an Aussie try, David Fifita seemed to seek out DCE after the try. Then in the official photo I am sure it had Fifita next to DCE. I thought 'interesting, maybe DCE could have a word in his ear about joining Manly'. Maybe I had it arse about....................Still seems very unlikely.

I thought the same haha, what a signing that would have been...he could be anything!!

Funny thing is at the 9's, and I think it was after an Aussie try, David Fifita seemed to seek out DCE after the try. Then in the official photo I am sure it had Fifita next to DCE. I thought 'interesting, maybe DCE could have a word in his ear about joining Manly'. Maybe I had it arse about....................Still seems very unlikely.
I thought the same haha, what a signing that would have been...he could be anything!!

And and and as I said in the nines thread...the team victory photo, dce is sitting next to Fafita resting his arm on fafita's leg in a 'come play for Manly' type of way!

so....

:tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil:

It's HAPPENING!!!!!!!!

Yep, same club that told Matt Ballin he didn't have a future in league.

At around that time their halfback/hooker spots were taken up by Shaun Berrigan, Shane Perry and Michael Ennis. Plus one of the halves was Lockyer.

Berrigan and Ennis left within a year of each other (2007, 2008) and Perry didn't play beyond 2008 and was replaced by Peter Wallace. They should have kept DCE and Matty B. Oh well lol.

The Broncos have rubbished rumours linking Maroons captain Daly Cherry-Evans with a move to Red Hill.
Club insiders were left baffled after speculation emerged DCE would be moving to Brisbane next year.
Blindside has been told the rumours are definitely not true and Cherry-Evans won’t be in a Broncos jersey in 2020. It is understood the reports started after a random tweet on Wednesday night.

Because it's NOT HAPPENING.

Sort yourselves ooot

6706fc72d0b7645fa8cd40dc4e8495c7.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4