Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Daly Cherrygraph

MW66

Funny thing is at the 9's, and I think it was after an Aussie try, David Fifita seemed to seek out DCE after the try. Then in the official photo I am sure it had Fifita next to DCE. I thought 'interesting, maybe DCE could have a word in his ear about joining Manly'. Maybe I had it arse about....................Still seems very unlikely.

Mark from Brisbane

Living the dream
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Funny thing is at the 9's, and I think it was after an Aussie try, David Fifita seemed to seek out DCE after the try. Then in the official photo I am sure it had Fifita next to DCE. I thought 'interesting, maybe DCE could have a word in his ear about joining Manly'. Maybe I had it arse about....................Still seems very unlikely.
He’ll be on a million so only clubs to afford that will be Rorters, Grubbitohs, Drizzle or Donkeys.

Oh and maybe Gold Coke but doubt he’d go there!!

HoldenV8

I can see DCE agreeing to take a pay cut if it means keeping Jake and Tom before he'll go to the Donkeys.

sean john

Manly Til I Die
Super Coach Member
Seen and thought the same thing. But after reading articles today about Fifita, unless DCE is hitting it off with his old lady i doubt he will come to manly

Mitch

Is there actually some element of truth to this? Plenty on social media around this from @readingtheplay and Jimmy Smith etc.

Mitch

Brent Read just tweeted the below:

Club sources and those close to DCE are saying there is nothing in these rumours about a move to Broncos. Never been discussed and not on agenda. Anyway, not much more to say. Goodnight everyone.

pjayz

Look into my eyes....
Premium Member
Isn’t Foran on more money than DCE, can’t see that saving any money. Think someone has been smoking something mind bending
No, DCE is definitely on more. How much is on the cap v third party - not sure.

eaglebuzz

I kind of wish it were true on one level. DCE is eating so much of our cap, and even though he is very good I think he is overpaid.

If he moved on and we signed someone like Hastings, I think the squad would be stronger for the extra cash.

But having said all that I hope he stays. He should retire a one club player, especially after the Tits backflip fiasco.

Ben

DCE is the best half in the game at the moment. Beyond me why we would entertain moving him on. We have build the club around him and is a proven match winner time after time. Coming off one of his best years it exciting to see what’s next of us, also he is worth his pay packet.

Nordburg

DCE is the best half in the game at the moment. Beyond me why we would entertain moving him on. We have build the club around him and is a proven match winner time after time. Coming off one of his best years it exciting to see what’s next of us, also he is worth his pay packet.
If they do release him to leave room for the Trbojevic’s,good luck winning a premiership in the near future.They’ll become like the Broncos now,plenty of great forwards but no one to guide them around and set up the game

Nordburg

An injury free Foran could, but Foran is buggered.
If Foran is the answer,I don’t want to know the question.Apart from his injuries,even in his prime he didn’t have the assets that DCE has that the team needs.If its finances that sees DCE leave,I would of been shedding others before DCE

pjayz

Look into my eyes....
Premium Member
If they do release him to leave room for the Trbojevic’s,good luck winning a premiership in the near future.They’ll become like the Broncos now,plenty of great forwards but no one to guide them around and set up the game
I don’t get this line from the media that we need to clear room for them. Tom was already on 900k, Jake 750k. They won’t require massive upgrades and we have $330k more room this year due to the cap penalty being removed.

We have lost Api on decent coin, Perrett was on $400k apparently, Elgey retired, Thommo and Walker both have said they’ll take reduced contracts. We will upgrade Manase, but we should be fine to sign the Turbos. This DCE thing is nothing more than a media beat-up.

robbiea

Super Coach Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Dce out in the media today quashing the rumour.
He says he believes just a regurgitated rumour ,
but next sentence says he is very flattered that a prestigious club like the Bronco's would be enquiring in about him.
Rumour or not ??

MightyEagles

I think there are plenty of players at our club who we could let go and replace them with those coming through. Walker, Tapau, Thompson, Parker, Taufua, Garrick etc have all been resigned. We could let go any of them and replace with those below them. Why would they let go of DCE? Doesn't make sense to me

MissKate

Premium Member
I guess it’s everyone’s aspiration to play in a team captained by that old handbag Darius, and of course the super coach seibold - NOT

HappilyManly

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Premiership #9 is due!
Premium Member
Dce out in the media today quashing the rumour.
He says he believes just a regurgitated rumour ,
but next sentence says he is very flattered that a prestigious club like the Bronco's would be enquiring in about him.
Rumour or not ??
Same old, same old since 2013
DCE to Broncos!/? :rolleyes:

NRL 2019: Daly Cherry-Evans, Brisbane Broncos, DCE, Manly Sea Eagles | FOX SPORTS

Manly skipper Daly Cherry-Evans has laughed off speculation he could make a shock switch to Brisbane after rumours of the move emerged on social media on Wednesday night.
The 30-year-old halfback told media he is baffled by rumours linking him to the Broncos in 2020, which would break the deal he signed with the Sea Eagles in 2015.

Bring back the.... Biff?

24/7 Dodging Salad
Possibly the best though moses had a much better year. Really there isn't much competition for him these days anyway.
Who are the good halfbacks?
Cherry
Moses
Sezer?
Brooks lol

Lots of good 5/8s sure dce went good this year but hes had alot better years.
2011 2012 2013 2014 were his best years.. then 2017 then probably 2019. His best year was his 1st though we had an incredible team and gifty snake and Lyon had alot to do with his success. By 2013 imho he was better then cronk

Latest posts

Top Bottom