• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lol. Is there a name for a level that isn't even as high as the low standards trolling sets?

That's the level whoever is typing those dce rumours on 'social medial' is attaining.

#offseason
#manlyisback

Manly will need to join the Women's League as Fiz and Turbo only manage 10 rounds a Season :rolleyes:

Chez could become the first 2 million dollar player if the Broncos are desperate enough :happy:

Funny thing is at the 9's, and I think it was after an Aussie try, David Fifita seemed to seek out DCE after the try. Then in the official photo I am sure it had Fifita next to DCE. I thought 'interesting, maybe DCE could have a word in his ear about joining Manly'. Maybe I had it arse about....................Still seems very unlikely.

Funny thing is at the 9's, and I think it was after an Aussie try, David Fifita seemed to seek out DCE after the try. Then in the official photo I am sure it had Fifita next to DCE. I thought 'interesting, maybe DCE could have a word in his ear about joining Manly'. Maybe I had it arse about....................Still seems very unlikely.

He’ll be on a million so only clubs to afford that will be Rorters, Grubbitohs, Drizzle or Donkeys.

Oh and maybe Gold Coke but doubt he’d go there!!

Seen and thought the same thing. But after reading articles today about Fifita, unless DCE is hitting it off with his old lady i doubt he will come to manly

Is there actually some element of truth to this? Plenty on social media around this from @readingtheplay and Jimmy Smith etc.

Isn’t Foran on more money than DCE, can’t see that saving any money. Think someone has been smoking something mind bending
No, DCE is definitely on more. How much is on the cap v third party - not sure.

I kind of wish it were true on one level. DCE is eating so much of our cap, and even though he is very good I think he is overpaid.

If he moved on and we signed someone like Hastings, I think the squad would be stronger for the extra cash.

But having said all that I hope he stays. He should retire a one club player, especially after the Tits backflip fiasco.

DCE is the best half in the game at the moment. Beyond me why we would entertain moving him on. We have build the club around him and is a proven match winner time after time. Coming off one of his best years it exciting to see what’s next of us, also he is worth his pay packet.

DCE is the best half in the game at the moment. Beyond me why we would entertain moving him on. We have build the club around him and is a proven match winner time after time. Coming off one of his best years it exciting to see what’s next of us, also he is worth his pay packet.
If they do release him to leave room for the Trbojevic’s,good luck winning a premiership in the near future.They’ll become like the Broncos now,plenty of great forwards but no one to guide them around and set up the game

An injury free Foran could, but Foran is buggered.
If Foran is the answer,I don’t want to know the question.Apart from his injuries,even in his prime he didn’t have the assets that DCE has that the team needs.If its finances that sees DCE leave,I would of been shedding others before DCE

If they do release him to leave room for the Trbojevic’s,good luck winning a premiership in the near future.They’ll become like the Broncos now,plenty of great forwards but no one to guide them around and set up the game
I don’t get this line from the media that we need to clear room for them. Tom was already on 900k, Jake 750k. They won’t require massive upgrades and we have $330k more room this year due to the cap penalty being removed.

We have lost Api on decent coin, Perrett was on $400k apparently, Elgey retired, Thommo and Walker both have said they’ll take reduced contracts. We will upgrade Manase, but we should be fine to sign the Turbos. This DCE thing is nothing more than a media beat-up.

Dce out in the media today quashing the rumour.
He says he believes just a regurgitated rumour ,
but next sentence says he is very flattered that a prestigious club like the Bronco's would be enquiring in about him.
Rumour or not ??

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4