• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Eagleheart

Bencher
I feel a bit dirty but I typed in the google search Gold Coast Titans and well I saw something not very nice.

On the right hand side of the page under Gold Coast Titans they had Daly Cherry-Evans under their roster........!

I thought he was playing for us this year and if he goes to the drug coast next year then so be it, not that I want him to go at all, I want him to please stay.....but how would this have happened and can our marketing person get someone to sought that out, it looks very unprofessional and surely this is bad form from whoever is responsible....................?! :mad:

Last edited:

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Hodkinson said in an interview today that he is likely to sign an extension with bulldogs in the next week or two. Said negotiations are going well and are close to final.

Best news I have heard thus far regarding signings.

Please be true.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...as-player-swap-goes-awry-20150512-ggzwre.html

Gordon was set to be part of a player swap with Eels forward Darcy Lussick. In a move which has heightened tensions between the sides, Fairfax Media has been told the move was torpedoed by the Sharks only after Lussick was hit with four-game suspension for a high shot on Roosters forward Jared Waerea-Hargreaves. He isn't available until round 13

So much for the Darcy being Chez's friend rumor :cool:

JenEagle

Bencher
With only 4 weeks to go now it is starting to look unlikely that dce will backflip unless Joe can offer him a massive deal to stay. 1.4 mill a season or something like that.

I doubt we could even afford or would want to pay that much. I guess it depends on how many solid TPA's we could get.

I think cherry would need massive overs from us now to compensate him for the flak he would receive for backflipping. As we have all said before though any perceived loss of reputation would be very quickly forgotten in a week or two.

Fingers crossed.

Loaded dog

Well used Member
Y' know...
I just wish this whole forum would treat DCE with a bit more respect - even if he does go to the Tits. (for the record - I hope he stays).
This guy has given the team great service - and continues to deliver for us.
Why don't we substitute the word "RECONSIDER" for "backflip" when talking about DCE's possible change of mind? Let's use words that SUPPORT his RECONSIDERATION!

By all means, let's continue to use the backflip word for everybody else!
The guy is a pro athlete. He didn't invent the system, but,the system has determined that he is worth lots. Why shouldn't he get lots?

Last edited:

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
I hope we have some good news before this thread reaches 100 pages, but i doubt it. I hope we have a gun half next year but i doibt it, i am confident however that we will be back at the top within a few years.

lurker

Beaver lover
Does anyone know if Cherry is selling his house? Could be an indicator.
when he's set to make 1.2mil a year I don't think he needs to sell his house. His kids grandparents live here anyway. Makes sense to have somewhere to stay.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
I feel a bit dirty but I typed in the google search Gold Coast Titans and well I saw something not very nice.

On the right hand side of the page under Gold Coast Titans they had Daly Cherry-Evans under their roster........!

I thought he was playing for us this year and if he goes to the drug coast next year then so be it, not that I want him to go at all, I want him to please stay.....but how would this have happened and can our marketing person get someone to sought that out, it looks very unprofessional and surely this is bad form from whoever is responsible....................?! :mad:

That's nothing. Wikipedia had Choc in the Speels 2015 squad before we were out of last years finals.

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
Respect how he has been in the past couple of weeks but we should not forget the circus he / his manager put the club through prior to making a decison

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16