• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Fibro Eagle

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I like the idea of having a forward in the halves, because cut him in half and you have two halves
Do we cut him 1/2 long ways or the other way . In 1/2 long ways at least they both can still run other wise we only have one that just catches and passes and one runs around not knowing where he is going

Fibro Eagle

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Watching 360 tonight and Ennis commenting on DCE and Snake about the reports how they dont get on and blah blah blah But Ennis said something that i totally agree with as we all could see if they didnt like each other they wouldn't have been really smiling and hi Fivein each other . and his point being that couldn't dislike each other that much cause it doesn't show
I'm sure we have all played in teams when we didnt like everyone i know i have and i was never that friendly not liking the guy 'it was more yeah a bit of a handshake and thats it you get on and get on with it . but it didnt show on the weekend or at other times

lurker

Beaver lover
Watching 360 tonight and Ennis commenting on DCE and Snake about the reports how they dont get on and blah blah blah But Ennis said something that i totally agree with as we all could see if they didnt like each other they wouldn't have been really smiling and hi Fivein each other . and his point being that couldn't dislike each other that much cause it doesn't show
I'm sure we have all played in teams when we didnt like everyone i know i have and i was never that friendly not liking the guy 'it was more yeah a bit of a handshake and thats it you get on and get on with it . but it didnt show on the weekend or at other times
100% agree. I've played in teams where I've really not got along with blokes. But playing a contact sport when you step out there you bleed for your team and everyone else (opposition) come after even the bloke you hate because that's what a team is about. You defend and support your own and so long as that is there on the field the off the field doesn't matter

Fibro Eagle

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
100% agree. I've played in teams where I've really not got along with blokes. But playing a contact sport when you step out there you bleed for your team and everyone else (opposition) come after even the bloke you hate because that's what a team is about. You defend and support your own and so long as that is there on the field the off the field doesn't matter
Yeah they dont have to be best mates off the field and having dinners and going out . they seem to be good team mates and thats all they need to be i dont subscribe to the total dislike of each other

Sillybus

Reserve Grader
Gee that would be a solid halves pairing. Carney is an upgrade on Foz (as long as he can keep his idiocy in check).

Honestly I think he was hard done by getting sacked at the sharks. Yes it was gross but it was a harmless prank and the idiot mate who posted it online needs have his head checked for being such a wanker. Its not like he was publicly trying to finger women and sexually assault them in nightclubs. (looking at you schitzel pearce)

He was a loser when he was younger and when he gets hard on the piss he acts like a fool but who doesnt? I think if he got another contract in the NRL be it here at manly or elsewhere he would be much more strict on what he did and didnt do in his off time.

Dce won't be going he's been all smiles the last 2 weeks he looks happy here.Secondly leary & dce for next year as our halves forget kearney.He won't last of the booze with the brookie hotel around the corner.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Hodkinson said in an interview today that he is likely to sign an extension with bulldogs in the next week or two. Said negotiations are going well and are close to final.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16