• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

brad

First Grader
I heard that dce bought a house at Southport . If this is so I wouldn't think he got it for a rental. Got told today off a mate in Brisbane , I hope he is shi....g. me . The worst thing is he sounded bloody fair dink and he rang me at work to tell me .​

Mavin

Bencher
So you had him staying and now you have him going lol

"Cherry is 80/ 20 to stay" on Sunday 2 day's later he has bought a house at Southport that's some solid info.

Last edited:

EagleFromMay1967

Sky Punching : send them High as the Clouds
real estate agents can prob log in to some system or other, and find out , , , , ,? and make a guesstimate as to which property it is . . .

Frank

Bencher
I would put Lussick in the starting team with Tom T, and drop Burgess back to the bench. I don't think Sao, Starling, Horo, Mason and co. at their best, are as good as Lussick at his best, so I'd take a chance on Darcy and see how he goes. He can really bring the aggression we lack in the opening 20 minutes. Even if he doesn't set the world on fire, I think softening up the opposition pack and putting a bit of fear into them is worth having in the team.
I'm not sure about Tom T starting in our forward pack. I think Jake shows more potential in that area. You never know until you try I guess.

Just saying.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
real estate agents can prob log in to some system or other, and find out , , , , ,? and make a guesstimate as to which property it is . . .
Rpdata subscription is available by State to everyone.
Lists all Land Title info like unimproved land value and sold price, but distributing it breaches the Privacy Act!

Shoe1

Journey Man
I heard that dce bought a house at Southport . If this is so I wouldn't think he got it for a rental. Got told today off a mate in Brisbane , I hope he is shi....g. me . The worst thing is he sounded bloody fair dink and he rang me at work to tell me .​
Is @maxta a qld estate agent? Is this verifiable?

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
To be fair there are some pretty ****ty houses in Southport, it is however the suburb of the schools with the best reputations though, St Hildas for girls and TSS for the boys.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
To be fair there are some pretty ****ty houses in Southport, it is however the suburb of the schools with the best reputations though, St Hildas for girls and TSS for the boys.
And they're so much better than Sydney Grammar and Ascham!

tookey

First Grader
@josh_massoud
Broncos won't release Ash Taylor, Lussick & Myles likely to sign with Manly.
So we have lost our halves and sign two props instead. Interesting recruitment

Maybe we will start a new trend next year and set a new game plan with no halves
Lussick and Myles will miss their friend next year if DCE really has bought a house in southport

Team P W L PD Pts
12 9 3 83 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
13 7 6 133 16
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16
13 6 6 27 15