• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Jatz Crackers

First Grader
Imagine for a second that Fitzy gets back in at Parra and BA is axed very soon. Would our club put their offer to Foz back on the table? It would be an almighty ****storm. LEts just hope this Parra board remains and Foz goes for his big money deal because if it doesn't he will stay and that is much worse than him going, especially with Killer saying Tom Turbo may have a go at the 6.

Rather than imagining the politics at parra (would not be good for my mental health) ) I was moreso, just making the point in my post that the feasability of players making contractual negotiations conditional upon certain other players being signed up by their club is rather weak. It is just to hard for both the club & player to make work.

NYEagle

Bencher
Imagine for a second that Fitzy gets back in at Parra and BA is axed very soon. Would our club put their offer to Foz back on the table? It would be an almighty ****storm. LEts just hope this Parra board remains and Foz goes for his big money deal because if it doesn't he will stay and that is much worse than him going, especially with Killer saying Tom Turbo may have a go at the 6.
Given all that has happened since last August and his decision earlier this year combined with form since, I doubt he is worth anything near the offer made to him against the Parra deal.
He is now injury prone, not interested in truly being at Manly, and is probably not the player we thought he would be. Us as fans are well over him and emotionally have moved on completely.
He better hope there is no way out of his Parra deal as its best for all.
Assuming we keep DCE Manly can build a premiership contender without Foran, Watmough or G.Stewart who represent the past.
NYEagle

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Rather than imagining the politics at parra (would not be good for my mental health) ) I was moreso, just making the point in my post that the feasability of players making contractual negotiations conditional upon certain other players being signed up by their club is rather weak. It is just to hard for both the club & player to make work.
Agree - if you are really concerned, negotiate in a player option after two years or something like DCE did. Best of both worlds.

Loobs

Given all that has happened since last August and his decision earlier this year combined with form since, I doubt he is worth anything near the offer made to him against the Parra deal.
He is now injury prone, not interested in truly being at Manly, and is probably not the player we thought he would be. Us as fans are well over him and emotionally have moved on completely.
Assuming we keep DCE Manly can build a premiership contender without Foran, Watmough or G.Stewart who represent the past.
NYEagle
Watmough is already considered the past at Parra too lol

NYEagle

Bencher
With all this talk of DCE backflip, Myles, Lussick and now Ashley Taylor I have listed below a roster of the top 25 players if it all happened, which by the way I doubt it will. If it does, then its a pretty good looking roster.
1. Snake
2. Jorge
3. Killer
4. Skivvy
5. Hiku
6. Ashley Taylor
7. DCE
8. Jake Turbo
9. Ballin
10. Lussick
11. Mateo
12. Buhrer
13. Lui
14. Hodges
15. Myles
16. Starling
17. Burgess
18. Sao
19. Lawrence
20. Symonds
21. Leary
22. Tom Turbo
23. JSL
24. Gutherson
25. Horo
That's a squad that can win a comp in 2016 or 2017.
Not only because of even how good they are, but because of the fact that there is no current squad in the NRL you can consider dominant, and 1-25 this is as quality a list as any.
NYEagle

eaglebuzz

Bencher
NYEagle

Even if Foran could be back at his best, despite his injuries, he would never show it for Manly again. He's completely clocked off for our club. Much better that he just leaves. And we can laugh at how much Parra shelled out for a guy whose body is falling apart.

Loobs

Even if Foran could be back at his best, despite his injuries, he would never show it for Manly again. He's completely clocked off for our club. Much better that he just leaves. And we can laugh at how much Parra shelled out for a guy whose body is falling apart.
Does he too, like Choccy, sit in his car, unable to get out, because the child lock is on the doors..?

Essex Eagle

Whether or not the 'backflip' is firming there has certainly been a substantial change in policy from those associated with the club coming out and showing the love for DCE. I have a sneaky suspicion that the deal is already done and the press releases are about laying the ground work so as to abate the negativity which will no doubt follow when it's announced he's staying.... I hope anyway.

lurker

Beaver lover
Fark I just feel like all this effort will destroy us if its for naught...
Have faith. If we get even half these players it will be more than we have signed in years.

Is DCE even that tight with Myles ?? or Lussick for that matter ?? I don't think they are the 3 Musketeers by any stretch of the imagination, sincerely doubt they ring each other to check what they are wearing to training each morning. They didn't grow up together, have hardly played together and I get the feeling that the BFF line is a bit of a long bow.

Sure they are probably mates, but I can't see any of the 3 of them sorting their future contracts on the basis of each others movements.
On his instagram in January they were up there visiting and hanging out together (myles and cherry plus wags and children). They do seem to be mates outside footy. Can't say I go on holidays with people I don't like. Dunno about lussick but both friends with the same groups of people. I grew up competing against darcy they float in the same circles and may well be mates.

Toovey sounded very coy when quizzed over the possible signings on Lussick and Myles to keep DCE on NRL 360 last night. I don't know whether to read anything into it or whether he simply legitimately has no idea.
I love tooves quote “I’ll let you know in a couple of weeks.” :rofl: Nice straight bat Geoff.

Kevinward777

First Grader
Whether or not the 'backflip' is firming there has certainly been a substantial change in policy from those associated with the club coming out and showing the love for DCE. I have a sneaky suspicion that the deal is already done and the press releases are about laying the ground work so as to abate the negativity which will no doubt follow when it's announced he's staying.... I hope anyway.
Sounds good to me Essex.

eaglebuzz

Bencher

I certainly hope so, it's about time the club used the media for some good outcomes for a change.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Banners

22122.png

fca7020804d821b38b89ae6a81246836.jpg

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
I'm loving the show of Manly strength and commitment with the likes of Arko, Bozo, and Cliffy making their support known. Keep 'em coming! Feel the love, feel the history, feel the culture DCE!!!!

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Well I'm not getting my hopes up, they got dashed once so let's see what the next month brings, no doubt all will be revealed by the week starting the 9th of June ( which has its own thread but not that anyone gives a flying **** about it!!!!)

KOMORI

Born and bred an Eagle
I'm loving the show of Manly strength and commitment with the likes of Arko, Bozo, and Cliffy making their support known. Keep 'em coming! Feel the love, feel the history, feel the culture DCE!!!!
Mate you just wait till the Titans roll out their legends. I mean they can call on.... Ummmm... Errrr.... Hmmmm... Geeeez... Maybe that guy that was pretty good when they made the 8 a few years back? Or that guy who had the house no one talks about any more? Maybe that dude with all the tatts? Matt somebody?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
15 10 5 77 24
15 9 6 161 20
15 8 7 64 20
14 8 6 60 20
15 7 7 28 19
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18