• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Haha I love seeing the fanboi’s come out when we win. He was deadset ordinary yesterday beside that final kick. Lacked any kind of leadership for a majority of the game.

Now to be fair to the little fanboi’s, he’s been decent this year. As he should be, being one of the highest payed players in the game.

Not a fanboi, Hozza. You obviously view issues emotively. Someone who looks at the game holistically, not by way of anecdotal observations. I have no more love for DCE than Parker or Croker. They are performing as best they can. Its just some players make the difference between winning and losing and DCE is one of those who makes that extra difference. Has nothing to do with favouritism. Its pure statistical fact.

someone who has an off day but still finds a way to get it done and get his team over the line...... that's a real leader and that's what daly did on Sunday. Daly plays for the tigers and they win. Hozza leave your salary envy at the door champ.
Haha You little fanboi’s (some not so little) are so easy to get riled up. And wipe the pie off your fingers when you type, champ.

Taking a break from the Dolphins site?

Fanboi’s attack in 3,2,1 ……

Last edited:
Haha You little fanboi’s (some not so little) are so easy to get riled up. And wipe the pie off your fingers when you type, champ.

Taking a break from the Dolphins site?

Fanboi’s attack in 3,2,1 ……

Cameron was merely using logic and attempting to see a big picture perspective, rather than selective anecdotal examples. And Hozza, attacking the debater is the worst and least convincing form of open discussion. A little respect, my friend.

I guess I'm a "fanboi" whatever that means. He's almost at 300 games, soon to be most games played all-time for Manly. Won premiership, won Origins, Tests etc etc.
One club player and a real decent bloke. 🤷🏻‍♂️
But I guess some people are hard markers.

Cameron was merely using logic and attempting to see a big picture perspective, rather than selective anecdotal examples. And Hozza, attacking the debater is the worst and least convincing form of open discussion. A little respect, my friend.
Logic doesn't play well on Silvertails @Bearfax try utilising puerile humour, passive-aggressive posturing, conspiracy theories, ignorant behaviour, and delusional concepts instead. @:cool:
Hope this helps.:rofl:

Last edited:
I guess I'm a "fanboi" whatever that means. He's almost at 300 games, soon to be most games played all-time for Manly. Won premiership, won Origins, Tests etc etc.
And others are just ignorant wankers @The '47ers

Logic doesn't play well on Silvertails @Bearfax try utilising puerile humour, passive-aggressive posturing, conspiracy theories, ignorant behaviour, and delusional concepts instead.
Hope this helps.

I understand what you are saying but as the receiver of what may be an intended joke, if that person doesn't know it is a joke rather than a put down, then its inappropriate. Humour is fine as long as we understand that's what is intended. Otherwise those who don't realise the joke, and given many of us dont know who we are really talking too, it opens a Pandora's Box, whereby comments that could be construed as put downs and abuse, could result in a degeneration of increasingly abusive responses. Easy to rectify. Comments at the end like 'kidding', 'just have a little dig' or a winking character etc would solve that.

Every Half excels behind an excellent Pack of wild dominating Pigs

And DCE has always been dominant behind dominant premiership Winning and State of origin winning packs

DCE has excelled at all Levels and there is nothing Mediocre about our Million Dollar Man

The Magnificent Manly and QLD Maroon DCE
cef500ad06f7df13acfc4dbf454002bb

I understand what you are saying but as the receiver of what may be an intended joke, if that person doesn't know it is a joke rather than a put down, then its inappropriate. Humour is fine as long as we understand that's what is intended. Otherwise those who don't realise the joke, and given many of us dont know who we are really talking too, it opens a Pandora's Box, whereby comments that could be construed as put downs and abuse, could result in a degeneration of increasingly abusive responses. Easy to rectify. Comments at the end like 'kidding', 'just have a little dig' or a winking character etc would solve that.
Noted @Bearfax @:cool:

Thanks Eagle4life. The principle I'm alluding to is, criticise the comment or action as much as you like. We all have different points of view, and challenging those comments is quite appropriate. with as much humour as is available. Vive la difference. But criticising the individual personally (unless he's someone like Trump or Putin of course) should be avoided.

Bear your the biggest fanboi of all! Hahahaha
But good to see you’ve stopped sooking after I schooled you last year. Back to your prison friends, my friend.

And I’m sure big Cam can look after himself?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6