• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cleary is probably feeling crap as his performance was well below what he normally produces. But that's beside the point. DCE is no immortal. He is fair game for criticism. But I feel somehow he is a protected species on this forum and on our team. He has won us many games with his field goals and 40/20s but they are far and few in between his inability to close down games for us.
You have made some good points Sparty and I will put them in perspective

Cleary is probably feeling crap as his performance was well below what he normally produces. But that's beside the point.

Perspective
The point is all players sometimes are below their top of their game but champion players bounce back the way DCE bounced back and played all over Cleary in the SOO big game where big plays matter and when it mattered DCE scored that individual brilliance try to give the Maroons the edge

DCE is no Immortal

Perspective
DCE may not be an immortal but he has achieved every great honour a player could at club , state and International level .

He is fair for criticism

Perspective
All players are fair to criticism

But I feel somehow he is a protected species on this forum and on our team

Perspective
He is not protected . Many on here are very critical of him and some of us put things in perspective

He has won us many games with his field goals and 40/20s but they are far and few in between his inability to close down games for us.

Perspective
I can recall more brilliance than just 40/20s and field goals . I can recall many tries he set up that also set up wins for us

Cleary is probably feeling crap as his performance was well below what he normally produces. But that's beside the point. DCE is no immortal. He is fair game for criticism. But I feel somehow he is a protected species on this forum and on our team. He has won us many games with his field goals and 40/20s but they are far and few in between his inability to close down games for us.
It's now got to the point when playing club football, Evans's stock in trade is now just his kicking game....doesn't quite cut it anymore tbh...

It's now got to the point when playing club football, Evans's stock in trade is now just his kicking game....doesn't quite cut it anymore tbh...
We'll be singing
When we're winning
We'll be singing
When were winning

DCE gets knocked down
But he will get up again
You're never going to keep him down
DCE gets knocked down
But he will get up again
DCE gets knocked down
But he will get up again

I expect tables to be turned on Sunday night :)
Yeh , Good luck with that feathered friend

Because Blue sheep are meant to be slaughtered

and the Sunday bbq Maroon flames to be turned on high

1655779694523.png

Yeh , Good luck with that feathered friend

Because Blue sheep are meant to be slaughtered

and the Sunday bbq Maroon flames to be turned on high

View attachment 21435

Mate, DCE was out for two games, and we dominated in every facet, including the scoreboard.

Surrounding those great wins, when he DID play, we looked lost, listless, and lost the games, but more importantly, were found out in the key game management areas.

As the chief, key playmaker, you don't think that warrants questions being asked?

Mate, DCE was out for two games, and we dominated in every facet, including the scoreboard.
Perspective time

We dominated the last two games

1. Terrible Tigers

2. and the Woewfull Warriors

Spare me your great elation feathered friend

beating those two teams is like beating your mother in law in a race

Surrounding those great wins, when he DID play, we looked lost, listless, and lost the games, but more importantly, were found out in the key game management areas.

As the chief, key playmaker, you don't think that warrants questions being asked?

To me we looked the opposite of lost and listless in the losses to Cows, Eels and Souths, but that's just my opinion.

Here's some moments from the Cow game, thanks as always to @Jethro for the links

To me we looked the opposite of lost and listless in the losses to Cows, Eels and Souths, but that's just my opinion.

Here's some moments from the Cow game, thanks as always to @Jethro for the links

Great Manly moments that nearly won us the game

Perspective time

We dominated the last two games

1. Terrible Tigers

2. and the Woewfull Warriors

Spare me your great elation feathered friend

beating those two teams is like beating your mother in law in a race

So the answer is yes, your defending the terrible game management that allowed the Cowboys to storm home right over the top of us - and that is apparently perspective?

Come on mate.

You have made some good points Sparty and I will put them in perspective

Cleary is probably feeling crap as his performance was well below what he normally produces. But that's beside the point.

Perspective
The point is all players sometimes are below their top of their game but champion players bounce back the way DCE bounced back and played all over Cleary in the SOO big game where big plays matter and when it mattered DCE scored that individual brilliance try to give the Maroons the edge

DCE is no Immortal

Perspective
DCE may not be an immortal but he has achieved every great honour a player could at club , state and International level .

He is fair for criticism

Perspective
All players are fair to criticism

But I feel somehow he is a protected species on this forum and on our team

Perspective
He is not protected . Many on here are very critical of him and some of us put things in perspective

He has won us many games with his field goals and 40/20s but they are far and few in between his inability to close down games for us.

Perspective
I can recall more brilliance than just 40/20s and field goals . I can recall many tries he set up that also set up wins for us
Perspective time my good friend:
DCE is not providing BANG FOR BUCK.

How many GF's have we come close to winning since we've been paying for the golden goose?
And realistically we won’t get anywhere near one in future while he is our 7.
I can’t see us being a realistic shot of a title in the next 5-8 years.

Perspective time, my dysfunctional delusional feathered friend… what has the great QLDer DCE taken us to since his first year carried by a star studded set team in 2011? DCE will be a million dollar champion when surrounded by class. Ironically, his own selfish pursuit will see him never be surrounded by such class. Karma for him and karma for Manly.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8