• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Any chance this could be DCE from this weeks Sunday Tele
The amount would be close to his reports salary.

SHOOSH IV

WHICH big-name halfback has been asked to take a $100,000 pay cut (about 8 per cent of his salary) to ease cap pressure at his club?
Like any Club would ask this of their playmaker :fubar:

DCE is on pretty modest coin compared to those other imposters. That deal although big at the time was always going to be pretty reasonable at the back end.

DCE is on pretty modest coin compared to those other imposters. That deal although big at the time was always going to be pretty reasonable at the back end.

That cant be right.

I've been told for years by the experts that it was a rubbish deal for Manly.

Kids not even playing now after the bad press.
Compared to what Chez was subjected to, Ash is a media darling :confused:
Never really thought of this comparison tbh. But spot on, you can’t even compare the crap Daly’s copped to what that over entitled little prat from the GC has. The big difference is Daly always gave 100% in the field and let his form do the talking. Also compared to hunt and Taylor, dce is a steal for the coin he’s on.

Never really thought of this comparison tbh. But spot on, you can’t even compare the crap Daly’s copped to what that over entitled little prat from the GC has. The big difference is Daly always gave 100% in the field and let his form do the talking. Also compared to hunt and Taylor, dce is a steal for the coin he’s on.
On silvertails or in general

The bravery of Cherry-Evans playing so well in Origin I just five weeks after ankle surgery has been mentioned this week by the players as an inspirational act. It also enhanced his own leadership credentials. The Manly captain’s calmness and air of confidence has had a ripple effect through the entire squad.

"He's been instrumental in everything that he has done for the side. He was particularly inspirational in Game One coming back from the injury after five weeks out," Walters said.

"He's the perfect captain for this group to bring them together…very articulate, very smart and best of all he's a great footballer. We haven't seen the best of him at this level yet, we will see that on Sunday."

https://www.qrl.com.au/news/2019/06/22/maroons-belief-sky-high-under-perfect-skipper-walters-says/

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8