• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I wouldn't be hanging out for anything from DCE tonight ( re back flip) his mum who seems 2 love the attention as much as him has tweeted and said manager has denied it titans have denied it no need to say anything #endofstory lol
De Nile is not just a river in egypt

I'm not so sure I'm thinking she is telling the truth.

Either way strange for a mum 2 be so involved on twitter and ripping the club who made him a star quite sad really.
Read some of her other posts. As I've said earlier I wouldn't tell my mum what I was doing either if she acted like that on twitter.

love the fact that the titans are issuing statements all over the place and smokin' Joe is saying that he is not going to comment on recruitment and retention issues...
Hasn't stopped him in the past?

love the fact that the titans are issuing statements all over the place and smokin' Joe is saying that he is not going to comment on recruitment and retention issues...
Hasn't stopped him in the past?
much better to say nothing in this situation and white ant them behind the scenes haha

Don't know who at Manly would have leaked it, as the Z faction is the one who pulled the offer :confused:

Hypothetically speaking, if you were in the Anti-DCE clique (should such a thing exist of course) and you got wind of the fact he may be considering reneging on his Titans contract then what better way to bring it to a head and put him under the blowtorch before he can consider all his options ??

My guess would be we have upped our initial offer but the 1.3 would include TPA's which Bozo being involved more people would be willing 2 put up some money.

The most interesting thing is this guy has his name attached 2 the story
Adrian Proshzenko he has been on the money 100% with Watmough and Foran

I wouldn't be hanging out for anything from DCE tonight ( re back flip) his mum who seems 2 love the attention as much as him has tweeted and said manager has denied it titans have denied it no need to say anything #endofstory lol
Aaaaah mothers! And, dare I say, mothers-in-law.

My guess would be we have upped our initial offer but the 1.3 would include TPA's which Bozo being involved more people would be willing 2 put up some money.

The most interesting thing is this guy has his name attached 2 the story
Adrian Proshzenko he has been on the money 100% with Watmough and Foran

Yes, your right about that comment. Good researching.

Through all the hysteria. The roosters have offered maloney 400 take or leave. Given i believe gavin " potato head" orr is fc king with us. Then back to realty get elgey and maloney. Dce won't renege mummy wants here little boy back home she is off her head, imagine putting up with her.

Through all the hysteria. The roosters have offered maloney 400 take or leave. Given i believe gavin " potato head" orr is fc king with us. Then back to realty get elgey and maloney. Dce won't renege mummy wants here little boy back home she is off her head, imagine putting up with her.

Yep. Forget Orr and Myles, this is a power struggle between DCE's partner and his moderately strange mum.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12