• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Looks like Cronk is out of Origin II:
Cronk sidelined with knee injury
Mon 8th June, 11:50AM
"Storm halfback Cooper Cronk will be sidelined for the next 3-4 weeks after scans revealed a low-grade meniscus tear in his right knee.

Scans this morning revealed the extent of the injury with Cronk to undergo surgery on Tuesday morning."

https://www.melbournestorm.com.au/news/2015/06/08/cronk_sidelined_with.html

I think the QLD selectors will go with Ben Hunt, partly as an FU to DCE and also because his side is in better form.

Mavin is more likely to be Desert Boot Kid who suddenly appeared after Mavin decided to take a break from Silvertails and then disappeared just as quickly when Mavin came back.
and now also appears to be Lil_wayne too.

I think the QLD selectors will go with Ben Hunt, partly as an FU to DCE and also because his side is in better form.

They may go with Morgan at half purely for his combination with JT at club level. Mal has said recently though that the whole DCE 'saga' wouldnt be held against him though when it comes to origin selection. We shall see.

I'd love for DCE to be selected for Origin 2 and 3; and then to decline to play, purely as an FU to the Queenslanders who have been booing him. This scenario would obviously be topped by NSW winning games 2 and 3!

I agree with Dan, I am one person, I am definitely not any other poster, and if I was I wouldn't be Matabele (though he writes well). I wouldn't mind a stint one day as Globaleagle (licence to be inane) or even Ryan, could be fun.
Speaking of pseudonyms, I have to admit I have posted under the names of Rex and SeaEagleRock8.

There .. the secret is out.

After Mr Invisible trolled our site, SER8 temporarily changed his name to Mr SeaEagleRock8 as a joke. So I snuck in and stole his identity. Man that was fun.

They may go with Morgan at half purely for his combination with JT at club level. Mal has said recently though that the whole DCE 'saga' wouldnt be held against him though when it comes to origin selection. We shall see.
Meninga was a fan of DCE even before he'd played in the top grade for us. When he was playing for the Sunshine Coast he said Daly was a future Origin player. With the QLD policy of sticking with the incumbent player and Mals backing I'd say he's a sure thing for Origin 2.

Last edited:
Chez is the incumbent, so the 2 Heads in Qld will need to backflip and cheer our backflipper on :giggle:

Whilst the Salary Cap Cheating Scumo is their Captain, the moral highground is indefensible by the Qld Crowd:mad:

I'm now actually going to watch SOO and hope to see Chez shine :)

Personally I think they will pick DCE and leave Morgan on the bench with Hunt missing out.

Mal likes players who know the teams structures and DCE is one of those players.

I don't know actually. Queenslanders are a bunch of pricks with short memories*.... But not short enough to forgive DCE for "betrayal of our boys, our team, our way of life".

They'll go with Hunt at 7 and Morgan off the bench.

*sweeping statement does not include Manly QLD'rs lol ;)

One more page and this thread will equal Graham Yallops highest score for Australia. I wonder if we can get all the way to Haydos' record.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10