• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I just can't agree. We have been banging on for a year now that we need some big boppers. Please tell me what are the AVAILABLE options for big boppers next year that are a better option than Myles & Lussick.

DCE is gone, period. We recruited these two because we needed to boost our forward pack. No agendas, no conditions just good solid recruitment.

You could be right Ralphie. But I'm always suspicious of co-incidences and this one is right up there. There were many quality forwards available with the money Manly had...why these two and potentially Bird as well. Seems a little too cute for my liking.

I am worried that dce is leaving this very late. Next week is the last week before his contract with the Titans becomes valid and surely even out of respect to them he wouldn't leave it until the last day.

I am worried that dce is leaving this very late. Next week is the last week before his contract with the Titans becomes valid and surely even out of respect to them he wouldn't leave it until the last day.

Yeah, i think the same. Dragging it out just doesn't make sense if he's gonna stay. It makes the negative impacts of changing his mind on the Titan's even worse. I think if he was staying we would have heard about it by now. Alternatively if he's intending to leave, having it drag out might be doing something for his ego and might also be away of getting a bit back on Kelly and Penn for shafting him earlier. I think he's gone. Hope i'm wrong.

Who says he is leaving it last minute? Maybe he has made his mind up and he and officials are keeping it quiet to prevent the Titans counter offering
If he was staying you'de have to imagine it's for the money...so why wouldn't he want to see if the Titans are willing to pay even more ?

By the way my two bobs worth is if he was staying he would have signed a contract and the existing club would have registered it, no counter offer from Titans would have an affect as its his existing club.

No news is bad news, let's face it this 210 pages long thread has been a waste, he's a Titan in 2016

I hope I'm wrong (it has been known to happen) but I think the silence is simply confirmation that nothing has changed with his contract situation with the Tits and he will be honouring his deal. If nothing has changed with his contract, why does he have to say anything? And isn't that what he has already said (albeit quite vaguely)?

IMO all the media speculation is just more anti-Manly muck racking, click generating, rubbish.

I really do hope I'm wrong. Btw, I couldn't let this epic thread pass without chiming in.

By the way my two bobs worth is if he was staying he would have signed a contract and the existing club would have registered it, no counter offer from Titans would have an affect as its his existing club.

No news is bad news, let's face it this 210 pages long thread has been a waste, he's a Titan in 2016
Further, what happened to the clubs stance on wanting to have things resolved before the end of last week...I totally understand that negotiations can take time but when does the club take back control of it's own destiny.

Further, what happened to the clubs stance on wanting to have things resolved before the end of last week...I totally understand that negotiations can take time but when does the club take back control of it's own destiny.
That was just media speculation. The club has said nothing on this for a while now.

If nothing has changed with his contract, why does he have to say anything? And isn't that what he has already said (albeit quite vaguely)?
If he really wanted to put an end to speculation he would have said "I'll be in a Titans Jersey next year. Full stop. End Of Story. "
Instead we got it'll be interesting if Manly blah blah blah.
Prat.

If he really wanted to put an end to speculation he would have said "I'll be in a Titans Jersey next year. Full stop. End Of Story. "
Instead we got it'll be interesting if Manly blah blah blah.
Prat.
The Blah blah blah part was " It will be interesting to see IF Manly makes me an offer "
If Manly haven't made you an offer yet son ,Don't be holding your breath....

I wonder if the club is signing all of DCE's mates to make him think there's a big offer coming his way only for the club say see ya later. The Tits can't afford Myles and Lussick is unwanted by the eels. Use DCE as a bargaining chip, now wouldn't that be ironic>:)

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11