• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Darcy has zero to do with Chez - media just continuing with their tarnishing him as having no friends at Manly currently,

Bozo made up a hit list for recruitment/retention and for some reason Darcy was on it.
I always quite rated Lussick and, whilst I understand that a truck load of folding is a huge incentive, his stint at the Squeels hasn't been a good career move.

Last edited:
Read into it what you will. But one has to ask the question as to why Manly bought Myles and probably Lussick, both DCE's mates. We're hearing that the money has been secured yet there seems some doubt given DCE's comments about the offer. I suspect its not Manly who have gone after Myles and Lussick but rather DCE's having stated if the money is right, they are two other conditions, and that has been the issue holding back the signature. Its not that Manly grabbed these players to encourage DCE to stay. I think its that DCE has told them that that is part of the condition and until he sees them both rubber stamped he wont be signing. For that reason I think if Lussick does definitely sign, DCE will sign immediately after to stay. Again just gut feeling but that's what I'm sensing.

I think its that DCE has told them that that is part of the condition and until he sees them both rubber stamped he wont be signing.
So when Daly said he's waiting to see if Manly make an offer, he meant an offer to Lussick, not to himself?

Plausible.

I'll tell you what, considering the season is only 12 rounds old, geez we can pack a lot in. We've had DCE going here there and everywhere, Foran's agonising decision, Matai going everywhere then nowhere, Brett Stewart leaving, Tom Turbo going to the Roosters, Sam Burgess signing then not signing (lol), every available player coming here then not, Tooves getting sacked/not getting sacked and now getting sacked again...

Did I miss anything?

I'll tell you what, considering the season is only 12 rounds old, geez we can pack a lot in. We've had DCE going here there and everywhere, Foran's agonising decision, Matai going everywhere then nowhere, Brett Stewart leaving, Tom Turbo going to the Roosters, Sam Burgess signing then not signing (lol), every available player coming here then not, Tooves getting sacked/not getting sacked and now getting sacked again...

Did I miss anything?
Yes.
I got a like from Fluffy.
NYEagle

• 👍
Reactions: Rex

Did I miss anything?
Leaving Brookie due to the nematode invasion #CRISIS

Did I miss anything?
Well you could add Watamouth unloading on the club and us temporarily holding down the spoon I guess but overall you've nailed it :)

Maybe Tooves has seen the writing on the wall and the parting will be "amicable". If he was going to get the punt they'd just do it and have an interim coach. They wouldn't bring the next guy in first unless there was going to be a transition of sorts.

I agree with that

Read into it what you will. But one has to ask the question as to why Manly bought Myles and probably Lussick, both DCE's mates. We're hearing that the money has been secured yet there seems some doubt given DCE's comments about the offer. I suspect its not Manly who have gone after Myles and Lussick but rather DCE's having stated if the money is right, they are two other conditions, and that has been the issue holding back the signature. Its not that Manly grabbed these players to encourage DCE to stay. I think its that DCE has told them that that is part of the condition and until he sees them both rubber stamped he wont be signing. For that reason I think if Lussick does definitely sign, DCE will sign immediately after to stay. Again just gut feeling but that's what I'm sensing.

Maybe 3 conditions the coach 1 more 2 come.

Hey have you caught anything Mark? If you ever decide to bring your rig into Arnhem land look me up you can pull a caravan into Nhulunbuy now. It's a great place and I can show you a few spots and put you on to some good fish.

Just Yellow Belly mate ( oh and a little Brim.... Or looked like one), pretty dry out here and so fishing stocks pretty grim!!

I'll take you up on that one day!

Ok a quick thought, with all this trying to placate the supposed chosen one in dce, how do these signings of his mates quell the split that is already supposed existing and how are manly supposed to move forward and win ?
Giving toovey the boot is just wrong

Ok a quick thought, with all this trying to placate the supposed chosen one in dce, how do these signings of his mates quell the split that is already supposed existing and how are manly supposed to move forward and win ?

Well IF there is any split left, sutely its only Snake agitating?

If Matai had such an issue he would have buggered off when off contract.

So if there is an issue from Snake's perspective, he either sucks it up or finds it a lonely place next year. Well other than the fat turd up in the corporate boxes playing chinese whispers.....

Giving toovey the boot is just wrong

Everyone is assuming that the possible sacking of Toovey is to appease DCE. I doubt it's for him. I think it's for all the players.

Well IF there is any split left, sutely its only Snake agitating?

If Matai had such an issue he would have buggered off when off contract.

So if there is an issue from Snake's perspective, he either sucks it up or finds it a lonely place next year. Well other than the fat turd up in the corporate boxes playing chinese whispers.....

He couldn't get the money (matai) he wanted anywhere else

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12