The BulLOLdogs #LOLBULLDOGS Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
308337~Invisible-Man-In-Suit-And-Tie-Posters.jpg

Ralphie

Bencher
Pride said:
the mauler said:
Heard a whisper today that Kasiano is not injured and is refusing to play with Barba. Also more problems at training last night apparently. Lol..... The rumours flying around are unbelievable!! And very funny.

I also heard this one today from dogs fans who reckon they have inside knowledge in the club. Talk was that Kasiano, Pritchard and Eastwood have threatned to walk if Barba stays on at the club for whatever happended recently.

This version of events was reported on The Kennel by a long term poster who claimed inside knowledge from his neighbor, who is a current Canterbury 1st Grader. Mr I quickly deleted the post.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
As I said earlier, you could see in their faces over the last two games the IDGAF look.

That's not just because they are losing, even the poor old Penny Panthers have some pride in their game, they try the best they can.

Something very very smelly going on over at Belmore

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO
Some news for those on the Kennel who were hoping Jamie Soward would sign:

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/soward-signs-longterm-deal-with-panthers-20130417-2i02h.html

It seems the Bulldogs have given up copying Manly and are now trying to copy Parra.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Glad to see Cambo back and posting BUT please can you go back to Cambo and NOT CamSmith, that's just too offensive LOL

Daniel said:
I am happy to let cam back and accept his apology. As mark said though and without Cam feeling victimised I am sure he understands that the invite will come with very limited leeway.

So happy to see you as part of the discussions here again Cam

Right, now that Cam is back, bring back MrI! ;)

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
voicefromthehill said:
Daniel said:
I am happy to let cam back and accept his apology. As mark said though and without Cam feeling victimised I am sure he understands that the invite will come with very limited leeway.

So happy to see you as part of the discussions here again Cam

Right, now that Cam is back, bring back MrI! ;)

That would be fun, gee he'd be a trooper if he came back now, nah lets keep him permabanned

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Welcome back Cambo.
Although of course you have to realise, now that we all see just how eloquent you can be, don't expect any tolerance of your previous 'writing style'. :D

Garts

First Grader
the mauler said:
Heard a whisper today that Kasiano is not injured and is refusing to play with Barba. Also more problems at training last night apparently. Lol..... The rumours flying around are unbelievable!! And very funny.

They were out together on the weekend so doubt this is true.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
havent been there for a long time but
but
just saw this

Berkeley Eagle (who owns the LOLATBULLDOGS account) and Cambo are pretty close friends. Cambo is permabanned from Silvertails after abusing and defaming the site owner. As a result he's somewhat bitter, and so trolls here as a guest, and gets BE to repost stuff from here on Silvertails.
http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=100364&page=3

To inform you all that I have my own twitter account @berkeley_eagle and help out Dan with the @silvertails account

I had to laugh, the events of the last 24 hours have driven an edit from MrI

"Berkeley Eagle and Cambo are friends. Cambo trolls here as a guest (HI CAMBO!!) and gets BE to repost stuff from here on Silvertails.

If you ever get a moment and want to read some comments that truly define the term "internet troll", I highly recommend checking out his Twitter feed. He puts the Twit well and truly in Twitter."

I still don't think he likes @[CamSmith] and @[Berkeley_Eagle] though :p

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Thanks Invisy

btw Invisy calling Cam a troll is not nice and I seem to recall you were trolling here with lame rumours etc so pot kettle dude

have fun reading here and twitter bye for now

tumblr_lrtafwbOfv1r2ippco1_500.jpg

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Ben Barba on STERLO tonight, will be interesting to see if he is regurgitating spin or still in denial. I will be interested to see how he contradicts Greenturds lies and all the rumours. I'm sure they'll go soft on him as he is still 'Sick'

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18