The BulLOLdogs #LOLBULLDOGS Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: BulLOLdogs V SBWoosters

It's the Subwoofers vs the SBwoosters. Hope they kill each other.

Anybody game enough to don a rooster jersey and ride city rail tonight?

Looks like the seat re-upholstering company for city rail will be busy tomorrow.

Not that many will agree or care:p but we really need a win tonight and a win will mean the same if SBW was playing or not. If we lose it's not the end of the world but makes it that little bit tougher.

Last year early on we got beat by the Knights, beat the Titans (I think) then lost to South's, Melbourne and Manly so its not to dissimilar, only thing is we are down a couple of troops and basically playing average footy.

Anyway win lose or draw I am leaving for 2 weeks holidays tomorrow morning so happy regardless:D

As for the so called Dogs fans that continue to vandalize, fight and generally cause trouble unfortunately there is not much I can do about that.

Chip and Chase said:
I'm hoping the Roosters win, because I've tipped them. But I'd really like the Dogs to smash them up as much as possible because we have to play them in a few weeks.

I've tipped the Dogs. Would love to see Tony trampling Sonny time and time again tonight

I just realised Hodkinson has got a jersey tonight. Be interested to see if he makes any difference to their play

We get blasted from pillar to post about our below average crowds. Watching the pregame on tv the crowd looks absolutely abysmal. Seeing as they were expecting a blockbuster I would like to see an article in the paper tomorrow criticising the 2 clubs and their fans about their constant reluctance to travel.

Dogs attack is disjointed and hesitant. Total lack of communication in that team. if they dont get their act together soon they will be also rans.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Hopefully they have the stretcher ready for Scummy

I hope SBW gets MOM. I hope they have the stretcher ready for Dogkinson.

Guzzler said:
We are just plain crap at the moment

At the moment as in 2013?

Side to side, no depth at all and very slow, Dogs look a mile off

Josh Reynolds is so over rated. He tries hard but has been a complete ball hog tonight, apart from throwing 1 of the worst passes I have ever seen to Williams who was already in the line when Reynolds tried to hit him

Trex is getting worse. Refuses to run the ball. It's embarrassing. Thank god we don't have to put up with that sort of effort anymore. Enjoy Des lol..

the mauler said:
Trex is getting worse. Refuses to run the ball. It's embarrassing. Thank god we don't have to put up with that sort of effort anymore. Enjoy Des lol..

I really don't get why he gets singled out for that, the entire side has zero depth in their line to run onto the ball. Only Tolman has run the ball more and gained more metres

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6