The BulLOLdogs #LOLBULLDOGS Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
CamSmith said:
torana355 said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
havent been there for a long time but
but
just saw this

Berkeley Eagle (who owns the LOLATBULLDOGS account) and Cambo are pretty close friends. Cambo is permabanned from Silvertails after abusing and defaming the site owner. As a result he's somewhat bitter, and so trolls here as a guest, and gets BE to repost stuff from here on Silvertails.

To inform you all that I have my own twitter account @berkeley_eagle and help out Dan with the @silvertails account

lol Mr idiot assuming he knows who owns every forum and twitter handle. He runs the kennel like a certain north Korean fellow.

Guys this rubbish I would just like to clear a few things up @daniel please feel free to deactivate or ban this account.

I am not in any way bitter with daniel or any moderator over what happened that lead to my banning last year. I had no hard feelings toward dan and to be honest I was disappointed he wasn't at Brisbane or gc games for to say that to him face to face.
I still view this site regularly as its a great central source of information about the great club we follow.
I am not and have never been anti moderator I apologise to any mod that has felt that way.

The only person I am bitter about my banning is myself for letting an anonymous grub from another club get so far under my skin that I behaved in an over the top manner on a on Internet forum, pretty stupid stuff on my behalf. Sadly it seems that person still can't let things go but that's life and it takes or types in thus world I guess.

That's it @daniel I sincerely hope you don't mind me posting this but I felt strongly about this and wanted to clear things up.

I hope everyone is enjoying our ageing team that is on the decline thus year ;) lol

Cheers
Cambo

We don't tolerate Melbourne Storm usernames on here mate, CamSmith is unacceptable !! ;)

I would have accepted CamsMyth

Pride

Reserve Grader
the mauler said:
Heard a whisper today that Kasiano is not injured and is refusing to play with Barba. Also more problems at training last night apparently. Lol..... The rumours flying around are unbelievable!! And very funny.

I also heard this one today from dogs fans who reckon they have inside knowledge in the club. Talk was that Kasiano, Pritchard and Eastwood have threatned to walk if Barba stays on at the club for whatever happended recently.

TWO DOGS

Salesman wanted, must look honest.
CamSmith said:
torana355 said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
havent been there for a long time but
but
just saw this

Berkeley Eagle (who owns the LOLATBULLDOGS account) and Cambo are pretty close friends. Cambo is permabanned from Silvertails after abusing and defaming the site owner. As a result he's somewhat bitter, and so trolls here as a guest, and gets BE to repost stuff from here on Silvertails.

To inform you all that I have my own twitter account @berkeley_eagle and help out Dan with the @silvertails account

lol Mr idiot assuming he knows who owns every forum and twitter handle. He runs the kennel like a certain north Korean fellow.

Guys this rubbish I would just like to clear a few things up @daniel please feel free to deactivate or ban this account.

I am not in any way bitter with daniel or any moderator over what happened that lead to my banning last year. I had no hard feelings toward dan and to be honest I was disappointed he wasn't at Brisbane or gc games for to say that to him face to face.
I still view this site regularly as its a great central source of information about the great club we follow.
I am not and have never been anti moderator I apologise to any mod that has felt that way.

The only person I am bitter about my banning is myself for letting an anonymous grub from another club get so far under my skin that I behaved in an over the top manner on a on Internet forum, pretty stupid stuff on my behalf. Sadly it seems that person still can't let things go but that's life and it takes or types in thus world I guess.

That's it @daniel I sincerely hope you don't mind me posting this but I felt strongly about this and wanted to clear things up.

I hope everyone is enjoying our ageing team that is on the decline thus year ;) lol

Cheers
Cambo

I miss your passionate posts Cambo. Surely your suspension is over.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Good to see Cambo back, and that's a pretty fair apology in my opinion.....up to the mods but maybe allow him back but with zero warnings, one false step and gone again.

I was just having a late lunch and spent 10 minutes reading the Kennel, it's a real laugh....BUT I guess it was them doing the laughing at the end of 2011 and we were the ones looking a bit silly.

There's no doubt there's something very smelly going on over at Belmore, you could see it on the players faces last Friday night.....I know that "IDGAF" look anywhere.

I think it's funny that they have banned "rumours"....does Mr I really think that by not posting them that the media won't see them anywhere else??

I actually agree with some of their forum members, they need a place to discuss and vent.

I can't remember the Mods deleting or banning any comment last year when we found out She Rex was leaving, or did I miss something??

The Brett Stewart thread from 2009 until and during the court case was different, and understandably so.

Anyway it's entertainment plus at the moment that's for sure.

By the way I know people have a lot of drama's with Mr I, BUT I must say I did sign up last year on the Kennel to sell some GF tickets we had and got bagged big time when I went on there to sell them and he did come to my rescue, so he's not all bad!!

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I am happy to let cam back and accept his apology. As mark said though and without Cam feeling victimised I am sure he understands that the invite will come with very limited leeway.

So happy to see you as part of the discussions here again Cam

if all these rumurs are true, u cant blame Trex for his poor form. seemed the dogs surrporters blamed him for all there losses earlier.

bones

Bones Knows
Daniel said:
I am happy to let cam back and accept his apology. As mark said though and without Cam feeling victimised I am sure he understands that the invite will come with very limited leeway.

Well done Dan. You're a good man.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
bones said:
Daniel said:

Agreed
This will piss Invisy off to no end lol

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
bones said:
Daniel said:

I'll have no more such lies told about me

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18