The BulLOLdogs #LOLBULLDOGS Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
torana355 said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
havent been there for a long time but
but
just saw this

Berkeley Eagle (who owns the LOLATBULLDOGS account) and Cambo are pretty close friends. Cambo is permabanned from Silvertails after abusing and defaming the site owner. As a result he's somewhat bitter, and so trolls here as a guest, and gets BE to repost stuff from here on Silvertails.
http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=100364&page=3

To inform you all that I have my own twitter account @berkeley_eagle and help out Dan with the @silvertails account

lol Mr idiot assuming he knows who owns every forum and twitter handle. He runs the kennel like a certain north Korean fellow.

**** you Hans Brix!

I'm ronery, so ronery

torana355

First Grader
Premium Member
voicefromthehill said:
torana355 said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
but
just saw this

Berkeley Eagle (who owns the LOLATBULLDOGS account) and Cambo are pretty close friends. Cambo is permabanned from Silvertails after abusing and defaming the site owner. As a result he's somewhat bitter, and so trolls here as a guest, and gets BE to repost stuff from here on Silvertails.
http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=100364&page=3

To inform you all that I have my own twitter account @berkeley_eagle and help out Dan with the @silvertails account

lol Mr idiot assuming he knows who owns every forum and twitter handle. He runs the kennel like a certain north Korean fellow.

f**k you Hans Brix!

I'm ronery, so ronery

I can imagine Mr i singing that song to himself at night lol

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
joeboy said:
Is anyone here well enough connected or got a great source to confirm that where there Is smoke, there is fire... Or maybe it's just all a crock of s**t?
Well of course not, but hey, don't be such a party-pooper.
Besides, if people start spreading rumours about our players we can quickly resume our normal principled position.

Captain Moondog

Absolute Superstar
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
If there is gonna be this much chat about Mr I we may as well remove his ban !! ;)

Like a guest apperance lol
Perhaps we could get Rambofan as a support act. I used to like the way he would make predictions and every one turned out to be invariably wrong....Nostradumarse.

Hamster Huey

Space Invader
Phantar said:
Clint said:
I think it's time to rename the kennel;
The house of cards?
The outhouse?
The Humpy

Cell Block 42

Jimmy Jazz said:
Latest announcement on the Kennel:

Changes to rumour posts - effective immediately.
ATTN ALL USERS:

Please note the following changes apply to ALL posts effective immediately:

+ Do not post any rumours / insinuations / innuendo in regards to players personal lives, without citing a valid online source*

+ Do not post any rumours / insinuations / innuendo that may be harmful to the club or players, without citing a valid online source*

+ Posts in relation to players contracts, or rumoured signings are still allowed inside the relevant thread, however please keep this strictly to contract / signings, and not "I hear X is leaving the club due to <rumour>".

* = An online source is either a reputable Twitter account with a proven track record (e.g RLW_Mole / Dean Richie / Phil Rothfield / TripleMGrillTeam / etc), a journo via an online news article from a known source (Zerotackle / SMH / DailyTelegraph / Sportal / etc).

There are FAR too many rumours floating around at the moment. Our CEO, RLW Mole, Dean Richie, and Josh Massoud via Twitter have all stated that they are all false, and not to believe them.

These people know far more than many people about what goes on at our club.

Our advice at the moment if you hear a rumour, is ask where it was sourced from. Twitter and Facebook are platforms by which many faceless people can create malicious rumours very quickly.

As one of the largest fansites for the Bulldogs, we as moderators want to keep the site relatively rumour free. Rumours hurt not only the club, but the players, and we do not wish to be responsible for such rumour mongering.

Posts that breach these rules will result in thread/post deletion without warning. Serious rumours and repeat offenders may result in an instant infraction of up to (or beyond) a month (at the discretion of the moderator) for serious breaches of this rule.

We appreciate your understanding in regards to this.

- Mr I on behalf of the Kennel Moderation Team.

lol at TripleMGrill team and proven track record.

The final nail in the 'hypocrite' coffin that is Mr I. The tool tried that rubbish here and now when it's back on him, he sooks and carries on like that guy (?) that told us to 'Leave Brittany Alone!!!'

weev

Bencher
RE: The BulLOLdogs #LOLBULLDOGS Thread

joeboy said:
The guy is an absolute muppet, got a god complex coz he is moderator on an Internet forum, pathetic cretin.

I am surprised you're still here :)

CAMBO

Reserve Grader
torana355 said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
but
just saw this

Guys this rubbish I would just like to clear a few things up @[Daniel] please feel free to deactivate or ban this account.

I am not in any way bitter with daniel or any moderator over what happened that lead to my banning last year. I had no hard feelings toward dan and to be honest I was disappointed he wasn't at Brisbane or gc games for to say that to him face to face.
I still view this site regularly as its a great central source of information about the great club we follow.
I am not and have never been anti moderator I apologise to any mod that has felt that way.

The only person I am bitter about my banning is myself for letting an anonymous grub from another club get so far under my skin that I behaved in an over the top manner on a on Internet forum, pretty stupid stuff on my behalf. Sadly it seems that person still can't let things go but that's life and it takes or types in thus world I guess.

That's it @[Daniel] I sincerely hope you don't mind me posting this but I felt strongly about this and wanted to clear things up.

I hope everyone is enjoying our ageing team that is on the decline thus year ;) lol

Cheers
Cambo

weev

Bencher
joeboy said:
Not really sure what you mean weev?

Hi joeboy. Let me just say people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Or in this case people in moderated forums shouldn't lambast forum moderators. Not my best gag but I am feeling like a dog.

joeboy

Bencher
There was no offense meant to the mods here who all seem great, I was merely pointing out how he took great delight in posting scurrilous and baseless rumors here but once the shoe is on the other foot and the posts in his forum it's a whole different set of rules.

You guys do a great job! Mr I is a hypocrite and a jerk off.

the mauler

Bencher
Heard a whisper today that Kasiano is not injured and is refusing to play with Barba. Also more problems at training last night apparently. Lol..... The rumours flying around are unbelievable!! And very funny.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16