The boring non-Manly Final series 2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm all for a bit of humour, but if you want to be stupid, go do it on another club's page :)
Thanks for your opinion Blake. Have you read the T&C's? I've been a member here since 2009. One of the rules here is not to personally insult other posters. I reserve my right to share a joke. There are many other posts on here, from a huge variety of members, that are way sillier and just as irrelevant as the above.
If you can't cope with someone feeling happy and sharing a joke, maybe you should go to another club's forum.
Have a nice day.
I will.
Go Manly!:D

Thanks for your opinion Blake. Have you read the T&C's? I've been a member here since 2009. One of the rules here is not to personally insult other posters. I reserve my right to share a joke. There are many other posts on here, from a huge variety of members, that are way sillier and just as irrelevant as the above.
If you can't cope with someone feeling happy and sharing a joke, maybe you should go to another club's forum.
Have a nice day.
I will.
I didn't intend on insulting you. No offence intended. I just don't see how your post adds anything to the thread. Each to their own.

Have a nice day.
I will.

I thought it was hilarious, loved it ( in a sick sort of way).

I don't like the Sharks. I hate Melbourne.

C'mon Sharks....please stop GF day (and GF week for that matter) turning into a Billy Slater love fest.

Do anything.....just keep the Drizzle out of the GF.

This grubby little Sutton prick with the whistle, knew the penalty count against Cronulla would be bad but he will take it to the next level

I've already noticed that the Drizzle are being allowed to lay all over the tackled player while they are calling held and get off pretty quickly when the Sharks are defending.

Storm's lawyers already working on Billy's defence
giphy.gif

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8