The boring non-Manly Final series 2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
i am a televiojsn viewew (not angaging spellcheck at prestrt n due to to ime of day and other factros) and stuff us television vieweers
The product is wathcable or no-one would wathc nj tv or at th ground
we want to watch bu the produc tis beig diluted /corrupted by Greenberg/Whats-hisface's kow-towing to teh medioa
the chair of the RL siad on fo x the other day that ecxpansion depends on teh tv networks
I'v ehear many (one or two0 Silvertaqs posters threatedn to canel their member shkp iod Cartwright is coach or is TGWH is rleeasesed or various scenarios, bu t for me, I will give up on rubguy leagfuie wheh n they statrtt checking fans speling

I think this proves SER8 is goannapete!

(quoting so it can't be deleted and lost forever)

PS: You probably shouldn't post when at the end of date night with mrs ser8!

PPS: Crowd numbers are terrible. Though the nrl and media's response to low numbers seems to be "Just say Manly fans don't travel".

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Not goanna pete, but I am a human being.
2018 has driven me to this, goddamit.
But I won't blame the demountables, or Barrett, or Parker
I will strive to improve my own performance, and spellonmg, as I forgive yours

brad

First Grader
Manly-Warringah: 8 first grade titles in 69 seasons, averaging a premiership every 8.625 seasons.

Riffsters: 2 first grade titles in 52 years (an underwhelming one per every 26 seasons), despite a leagues club bigger than some suburbs and junior league numbers bigger than the vast bulk of towns across the state.

Well done Phil. Well done Riffsters.
So we must be up again in 19.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Interesting re entry costs - Brookie is the most expensive admission prices in Sydney and with the worst facilities

Brissie Kid

Bencher
Melbourne crowds are bigger than Sydney for cricket, tennis and horse racing. They aren't any more spectacular to watch in Melbourne than when played in Sydney. The problem is there are too many in NRL HQ and media who are fixated with AFL envy.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
So casting an eye over the finals teams we have:

cronulla being implicated in a salary cap 'scandal' (that's gone quiet)
Reports about sCam's testimonial being up for investigation due to the money and cap issues (wait, that's quiet as well)
Pathers third party deal maloney mentioned (not even quiet, that's just gone)
Souths getting their gear off on social media, ignoring the ladies emails. Also a player charged with domestic assault going to court after the gf. (so.... shhh as well)

Missed any?

Doin' me best. Talkin' the game up!

Shoe1

Journey Man
I have never been to Melbourne and I hope I never do but people who have tell me how easy it is to drive or catch public transport to the city and how easy it is to get out of the stadiums and precincts.
The NRL proves it don't give a flying by putting on a game at 6pm on a Friday night.
Interestingly the networks hate the empty stadia look too.
Hopefully they can pressure them because the pissants will cave in to them.
The nrl loves empty seats. Every empty seat is another person watching at home, pushing up broadcast rights.

KOMORI

Born and bred an Eagle
Pretty damn solid crowd at this game...

Souffs sort of on top but the Goons are defensively strong and look the better side for mine...

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Yep the Dragons are up for this, hope they can keep up the tempo. Daresay the Scum took more out of Souths last week than the Broncs did to the Goons.

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
I just think I heard the ref say play on.
I haven't heard that in years.

Unless it's a forward pass against us...

Class of 96

Bencher
Ben Hunt is such a dick. Cost them 8 points and changed the whole game. Wouldn’t blame his teammates for belting the **** out of him after the game. And we complain about DCE!

HoldenV8

Journey Man
What were Hunt and Mann thinking there on the 5th? Run it with a minute to go?

Johns is right....that is crazy.

And that is also the end of the game with Reynolds now kicking a FG.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18