The Book of Albert

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Now that would be a shame, all of the effort gone into the process of developing local talent and not giving them a chance is frustrating for them and the people that have developed the processes for this too happen.
Well maybe we will learn to to not do it anymore. All the effort to then pay them overs or they leave. Maybe the Rorters aren't so stupid after all.

Yeah I know...but what what about culture?? @:cool:

Umm...because he's contracted to us?

that’s optimistic of you, if you read the new information in this thread, he seems long odds to re-sign with us and he is contracted to us only for 6 more games, four of which he will be at the warriors and the last two we will have players back who won’t be dropped for him

that’s optimistic of you, if you read the new information in this thread, he seems long odds to re-sign with us and he is contracted to us only for 6 more games, four of which he will be at the warriors and the last two we will have players back who won’t be dropped for him
You should read too buddy...he can be called back at any time while on loan. No need to be a smartarse. Ohh sorry I forgot...you always are.

You should read too buddy...he can be called back at any time while on loan. No need to be a smartarse. Ohh sorry I forgot...you always are.

when have I ever been a smartarse to you or anyone else? I’m opinionated, but I don’t think I’m a smartarse, and I can’t ever remember having anything specifically to do with you? Please elaborate why we have an issue here?

I hope hoppa comes back, but as soon as managers get involved and **** like this happens, invariably the horse has bolted, I am hopeful, but not optimistic he will be with manly long term.

If some of the info provided on here is correct... big if I know... then he is not considered to be in the right headspace or training hard enough to be considered anyways...

...guess we will see in the next month and a half but loaning him to the warriors doesnt feel like the move of a club that were looking at playing him anytime soon...

Super. On his fathers insta page. The proud father b4 his 1st grade debut.

Go Manly. Oops, I mean Warriors
Hoppa Snr might be a d*ck but he is still entitled to be proud of his son... Hoppa Snr didnt sign off on the loan, Des did...

Seeing Albert in the warriors jersey makes me sick !!!! He should be debuting at fullback for manly next week
And there are people on this site who are happy about this and happy about where the club is at the moment .

and Yes should be our 1 next weekend but won’t be

I didn't smartarse, I just don't want to waste my time on you. Look, see what you've done. It won't happen again.

not sure how I’ve rustled your jimmies, all I suggested was reading the thread about hoppa.

a smartarse isn’t someone with a differing veiw point who has no problems expressing it. It’s blokes like you that have gone to seed and can’t have a discussion without realising this fact. Varied opinions and discourse are what a forum such is this is for.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8