The Book of Albert

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Actually for dollars worth for those bagging DCE, he is costing the club less than both Walker and Turbo, based on games played. In fact based on games played this year DCE is costing us half Turbo's cost per game and something in the order of $20,000 per game less than Walker. Not having a go at Turbo and Walker ,but in the last few years DCE in terms of game time has been on the field far more than the other two, and yet is in one of the most demanding positions in the team.

Actually for dollars worth for those bagging DCE, he is costing the club less than both Walker and Turbo, based on games played. In fact based on games played this year DCE is costing us half Turbo's cost per game and something in the order of $20,000 per game less than Walker. Not having a go at Turbo and Walker ,but in the last few years DCE in terms of game time has been on the field far more than the other two, and yet is in one of the most demanding positions in the team.
Well, if all we wanted was a half that stayed on the field all season surely we could just buy a durable no name, and better spend our money elsewhere? Flippancy and jokes aside, it is appreciated to have a key position on the field consistently. I just wish he could perform consistently and manage his team much better.

Why would hoppa come back after we don’t play him, let him go then ask to bring him back, not because it’s him, but because of injuries.
We haven’t done a very good job of making him feel valued and I too will be surprised if he ever plays a game for us.

but at least elliott, taufua and Garrick got to show their wares

I reckon this debacle has cost us potentially a very good player whilst letting the above three play like tripe all year with no potential to be better

Well, if all we wanted was a half that stayed on the field all season surely we could just buy a durable no name, and better spend our money elsewhere? Flippancy and jokes aside, it is appreciated to have a key position on the field consistently. I just wish he could perform consistently and manage his team much better.

How quickly we forget how often DCE won gamers for us. He's a top half back and its obvious those in the know agree otherwise he wouldnt have played 15 tests and close to the same SOOs. No other half playing today can equal that.

How quickly we forget how often DCE won gamers for us. He's a top half back and its obvious those in the know agree otherwise he wouldnt have played 15 tests and close to the same SOOs. No other half playing today can equal that.
My criticism is about his ability to manage and control games on a consistent regular basis. This is an important role that in my opinion, he is lacking in. Even with all those horrible lapses in concentration and self-sabotaging mistakes from various players today, I believe we should be able to rely on DCE to play his role, to put in a decent kicking game and manage the game much better than what he did. And it is the inconsistency in this particular aspect of his game that draws the criticism and frustrations

Seen on Instagram....

New Warrior.jpg

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8