The block of cheese!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The white substance in the plastic bag incident caught on camera for all to see. Well, you would have to think this vid knocks off at least 100k per season off his asking price. Good Optics is everything in the publicity hungry NRL world....but this one is plainly for Smith.... a bad Optic !!

Brings massive energy and even if ALL players become available in 2022, would be almost the perfect player to lift Manly another level.
Keep in mind the Storm are offering over $700,000 a season and he rejected that, so only Roosters will have the salary cap to fit him in.

Yeh you’re right, I think the Dolphins will be where he ends up,

Brandon Smith will be a dolphin in 2023
Nah I reckon Reed Mahoney will end up at Redcliffe.

Smith will move I think with Grant resigning but to where....who knows

Nah I reckon Reed Mahoney will end up at Redcliffe.

Smith will move I think with Grant resigning but to where....who knows
Between the Titans or Dolphins..

I considered Mahoney too, I think it’s a matter of those 2 players choosing between those 2 clubs

But it’s the ‘NRL’ so I say it’s a grain of salt comment : )

He will be wherever the nrl gives that club behind closed doors dispensation. Either the dolphins or storm because the nrl will be desperate for each of those teams to succeed. Most probably he will get close to $1m but with only half of that or less going onto that club’s salary cap

He will be wherever the nrl gives that club behind closed doors dispensation. Either the dolphins or storm because the nrl will be desperate for each of those teams to succeed. Most probably he will get close to $1m but with only half of that or less going onto that club’s salary cap
Love a conspiracy theory !!

Doubt that Manly would be in a position to have a in excess 700 k 9 in a couple of seasons time . Interesting aspect with T P A " s in regard to the Dolphins, who on present indications , may have not much trouble attracting them . is still a significant factor in the Storm "s case having something like 850 k in T P A arrangements for certain players . Pretty handy advantage when the average club allocation is much less , well the Roosters would no doubt be an exception in some form . Hope that Manase can finally have a verdict his way in July or so and play a major role in Manly 's main squad again

Between the Titans or Dolphins..

I considered Mahoney too, I think it’s a matter of those 2 players choosing between those 2 clubs

But it’s the ‘NRL’ so I say it’s a grain of salt comment : )
Yeah fair just reckon if the Dolphins had the choice of the two they'd go Mahoney.

QLDer, likely cheaper, character

Asking price too much for us.
He will stay at the Storm for $800,000+
Or sign with the Rorters for $500,000 with the excuse he needs to get away from Melbournes temptations that happened in the off season with the Roosters a perfect fit to rebuild the bad publicity, that's why he is willing to accept a pay cut.

The white substance in the plastic bag incident caught on camera for all to see. Well, you would have to think this vid knocks off at least 100k per season off his asking price. Good Optics is everything in the publicity hungry NRL world....but this one is plainly for Smith.... a bad Optic !!
I would like to think you are right but i suspect this incident will not cost him a cent in his next contract. There is huge demand for him and someone will pay top dollar. Only takes one club

I would like to think you are right but i suspect this incident will not cost him a cent in his next contract. There is huge demand for him and someone will pay top dollar. Only takes one club
Probably right, one more stuff up though, and not only does his price falls, but Smith as well.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4