The Anthony Seibold Grievances MEGA THREAD

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
In what world has he done enough to merit a discussion? My guess is that was, as others have already said, a standard meeting booked in to start discussions

The Royal Soup

First Grader
The Greatest Leaders in the History of the World have been Ruthless Leaders

Our Greatest Leader of our Legendary club was our Ruthless Premiership Winning God Father
Who Only Surrounded him self with Hand picked Winners and this is why We have been most successful under his watch
Losers Never Lasted Long Under Arko .

Arko is the Man
View attachment 27115

Well said my brother!

I have SeaBold a chance but enough is enough, he talked it up all last year, talked it up even more in the off season “the manly way”

spare me!

Zero improvement

same soft pea heart defence

rudderless attack

we need someone to come in and coach , not be a PR man

Ryan

Journey Man
There is nothing wrong with Talau or Brooks. Talau, Brooks & Brown have been great signings. Brooks & DCE combination will take time, Talau has been our best back & Brown gives us the intimidation we need!

5 wins, 11 games (12 after Storm). One of the worst defensive records in the league. On a sharp trajectory south down the ladder. 3 straight losses. Yep, our new buys are great. Certainly lifted us from our 10th placed finish last season .

Rackets

Doin' the eagle rock 🦅
You would think a coach in his position where the team has been losing and sliding down the ladder, would hold off negotiations/extensions and focus on getting the team back in the winning ways, rather than be thinking of themselves and their future. I find it selfish and that he has no care for his players, club or supporters. I understand coaching is difficult and yes he wants to secure his future, but wouldn't one think that if the team is winning and climbing the ladder, one would have a better bargaining power? Pull your head in Seibs and start focusing all your energy on getting this team back to winning, then sit down with the club and negotiate away.

Nordburg

First Grader
You would think a coach in his position where the team has been losing and sliding down the ladder, would hold off negotiations/extensions and focus on getting the team back in the winning ways, rather than be thinking of themselves and their future. I find it selfish and that he has no care for his players, club or supporters. I understand coaching is difficult and yes he wants to secure his future, but wouldn't one think that if the team is winning and climbing the ladder, one would have a better bargaining power? Pull your head in Seibs and start focusing all your energy on getting this team back to winning, then sit down with the club and negotiate away.
I think this was the pre planned catchup between the club and Seibold/Moses,after Rd10 it was scheduled

Scorpio

Armchair Expert
In what world has he done enough to merit a discussion? My guess is that was, as others have already said, a standard meeting booked in to start discussions
I believe Mestrov said publicly earlier this year that they would begin discussions circa Round 10 this year, so this was a formality.

Siebold is still contracted until the end of 2025, so no need for the club to rush into a decision.

Kalvin

Bencher
I am on the fence with seibs currently. I agree we needed a change after des 2.0 and Seibs has implemented some good things however I do believe if we don't make the 8 this season than he should be gone thereafter.

The club shouldn't make the same mistake the Eels made (waiting too long for Bennet before it was too late). Imo they should already be "feeling out" other options just in case the season turns pear shaped. (For me If I was mestrov I would be discreetly talking to BA's manager like now)

KNUCKLES

Bencher
We need a coach that isn't gonna be afraid to make the tough calls. One that is gonna shake it up a bit and have some pull in the market. I feel some coaches are under certain players influences, to scared to rub them up the wrong way perhaps.

Rackets

Doin' the eagle rock 🦅
When it comes to Moses it doesn't surprise me, neither does the media. Storm in a tea cup maybe.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Sounds very petulant ! I suggest the media have overassessed the situation a tad!
They say that where there is smoke the media lights a fire for their headline BBQ celebrations

And the smoke apparently came from inside that Manly meeting room and out the door when Seibold walked out

Jerry1

First Grader
Screenshot 2024-05-23 194559.jpg

EaglesDontTweet

Bencher
Premium Member
James Dampney, News.com.au....

Seibold also spoke to the newspaper on Thursday and added his opinion the situation was under control and he was still hopeful of extending his current deal with the club.

“The club’s put talks on hold and I’ve got no drama with that,” he said.

“I’ve got another year and a half to go and I want to stay beyond that.

Full story link:

They say that where there is smoke the media lights a fire for their headline BBQ celebrations

And the smoke apparently came from inside that Manly meeting room and out the door when Seibold walked out
I think you will find the ‘smoke’ came from the journalist and editor.. who wanted a catchy headline!

Just sayin’

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
16 13 3 125 32
16 11 5 116 28
17 11 6 225 26
17 11 6 125 26
16 9 7 65 24
16 9 7 48 24
17 9 8 1 22
17 9 8 -56 22
16 8 7 29 21